Chapter 13

Dakota's POV:
Barry took my hand and led me upstairs and I giggled. "Where's your room?" He asked while smiling. He smiled at me and then got really serious when he saw my room. Lights were strung on the ceiling and he stared at them all. He stared in awe and then smiled at me.

Barry let go of my hand and sighed

Barry let go of my hand and sighed. I was in my typical clothing. A tank top and shorts and I looked at him. "What?" I asked. He stared my body up and down. His eyes trailed to my chest all the way to my curves and he bit his lip. Barry was in a pair of sweatpants and he stuck his hands in his pockets. He turned around and looked out the bay window in my room. "Barry?" I asked. I wrapped my arms around his waist and I noticed his hands were in his pocket, covering his very evident boner. Barry stared out the window and tried to play it off. I went to kiss him when he pushed me on the bench against the window. "Ah Barry." I said as my back hit the window. His eyes were full of lust and I said "close the curtains." He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He smirked and set me on the bed. He closed the curtains and closed and locked my door. I looked up at him and he pulled me to the edge of my bed. He got in between my legs and kissed my thighs. I took a deep breath and he looked up at me through his hair. He tugged at my shorts and he unbuttoned them and pulled them off of me. He smirked up at me and he sat in front of my core. His hot breath hit my panties and I gasped. Barry took off his shirt slowly and looked up at me. He tugged off his pants and straddled me. "Oh wow. Ok." I said. His fingers got tangled in my tank top strap and he sat me up so he could take it off. He unclasped my bra and he stared at my chest. "Ahhhhhh shit." Barry said. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing at him. "You're still dressed." I said with a giggle. Barry looked at his boxers that had a tent and I sat up. Barry quivered as he sat on my lap and I pulled the waistband of his boxers down. I looked at his hard member and he wiggled out of his boxers. He leaned in to kiss me and I kissed his lips passionately, and he pushed me on the bed gently as he kissed me.

"Got a condom?" He asked

"Got a condom?" He asked. I pointed to the nightstand and Barry scrambled over to grab one. I sighed and Barry set it on the bed. He sat next to me and his member was rock hard. I got on the floor in front of him and saw the precum oozing from the head. I licked my lips and pressed a small kiss to the head. Barry gasped and I took the head in my mouth. Barry panted and I hollowed out my mouth. Moans escaped from Barry's lips and I looked up at him through my lashes. "Ah yeah." Barry moaned.

I felt him twitching in my mouth and he spilled down my throat. "Ah...ah...ahhhh sssssshit." He moaned as I licked him up. I giggled and laid on the bed. Barry looked at me and I said "what is it?" "You wanna get on top? You wanna take charge daddy?" He asked me.

I nodded and Barry noticed the wet spot on my panties

I nodded and Barry noticed the wet spot on my panties. "You're all wet for me?" Barry asked innocently. I nodded and he moaned as I slid the condom on his member. I pushed him down onto the bed. He smirked up at me and I positioned myself and sank down. Barry threw his head back and moaned. "Wow. Big." I said softly. Barry chuckled and said "I'm big huh?" I nodded while trying to adjust to the size. Barry thrusted up and I gasped. I gripped his shoulders as he thrusted upward. Moans escaped from my mouth and I felt Barry flip us over. He thrusted into me and I threw my head back. Barry began to thrust at a normal pace. He brought his head to the crook of my neck. I panted and Barry moaned into my neck. "Come for me." He whispered. He continued to thrust vigorously. I gripped his shoulder blades and my nails ran down his back. I gasped as I felt myself tighten around him. "Barry...." I moaned as I went over the edge. Barry felt my legs shaking and he brought me to the edge of the bed and continued to thrust into me. "B-Barry I j-just came and you're going to...." I was interrupted by Barry coming undone. "Oh shit.....(gasp)....oh my god.." Barry moaned as he spilled into the condom and I came as well. Barry fell on top of me and I held his sweaty body close to mine as I was coming down from my high. Barry panted and buried his face into the crook of my neck. "Oh my god." He mumbled into my neck. Barry kissed my shoulder and mumbled things into my neck. "You're amazing. Oh god. I love you." Barry mumbled. I ran my fingers through his slightly wet hair and he came out of me slowly. I moaned at the loss of contact and Barry threw the condom in the garbage can next to my bed. He climbed up to the pillows and pulled me up there next to him. I got under the covers and Barry did the same. He kissed my back and wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed and said "I love you Barry Allen." I rolled over to look at him and he said "I love you too Dakota Rice." I smiled up at him and I laid on his chest. After a few minutes of silence I noticed Barry snoring. I traced my finger up and down his chest and he slept soundly. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Lmao this was quite smutty! Hope y'all liked it! Love you guys so much!! kw-2187 will take it from here!
~Skylar🤤🍆😙🤷🏽‍♀️