Chapter 15

Dakota's POV:
After Hanna decided to bang pots and pans and jumped on my bed in my bedroom I laid back down. Barry groaned and said "what the hell?" "Hanna has food. Come on." I said. Barry groaned and buried his face into his pillow. I scooted next to him and said "come on." I pulled down the blanket and goosebumps arose on his naked skin. Barry's hair fell into his face and he made a kissing sound.

I leaned in and kissed his lips passionately, Barry moaned into the kiss and I pulled away

I leaned in and kissed his lips passionately, Barry moaned into the kiss and I pulled away. "Don't leave me. Lay with me." Barry said. "Come on babe." I replied. Barry whined and pulled me close to him. I giggled and he said "I love you." "I love you too." I said as I stood up. I got dressed and Barry groaned. I walked to the bathroom but Anton was in there. I sighed before yelling at Hanna about him and of course she yelled back. I had to use her bathroom. Anton tripped me and I didn't even get up off the floor. I just pet him and Hanna came to check on me to see if I was ok. She comes back into the room and said that I had something on my face. I looked to see a post it note on my face. I immediately ripped it off and headed back to my room. Barry stood in the bathroom looking at his back. Scratch marks went all the day down it and I smirked. "Jeez Dakota." He said to me. I giggled and kissed his lips. Barry hummed against my lips and pulled away. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and said "I'm hungry come on."

He ran downstairs and there sat Hanna with dinner

He ran downstairs and there sat Hanna with dinner. Balem sat down gracefully and looked very proper at the table.

Barry sat with his chair halfway pushed out and Balem said "Barry if you're going to sit like a child you might as well be a child

Barry sat with his chair halfway pushed out and Balem said "Barry if you're going to sit like a child you might as well be a child." Barry scoffed and said "well if you're gonna act old you might as well be old." Balem sighed dramatically and I said "enough boys." Hanna served us and Barry began digging in while Balem ate properly. I ate my food and stared at Barry. His scratches were peeking at the top of his shirt and I leaned over the table to grab some salt and I noticed Barry staring at me. He immediately took a deep breath and scooted his chair under the table. Hanna said "so how was your intercourse?" Balem choked and I said "fucking amazing." Barry smirked and kissed my neck up and down. I brought my hand to Barry's thigh and his leg was shaking. I went lower to his member and it was hard. I rolled my eyes and brought my hand back to myself. "Did you fuck her raw Barry?" Hanna asked. Balem almost spit out his water and he said "Hanna." "Well did ya? Are we gonna have little Barry's running around?" "No we used a condom." I said. Barry said "next time we won't." I shoved him playfully and Balem huffed. "I don't want to know about their sex life Hanaa." He said.

Hanna said "well Dakota is gonna ask me about ours

Hanna said "well Dakota is gonna ask me about ours." Balem then smirked and said "I can't wait for you to hear what our sex life is like." Barry said "may I please be excused?" I nodded and he rushed off and I knew exactly why. "DON'T GET IT ALL OVER MY BATHROOM AND MY CAT!!" Hanaa yells after Barry. "Dakota how are you so freaking blind there is something on your forehead." "What is it now?" I asked exasperatedly. As I walked upstairs to use the bathroom Barry was in my room. I leaned my head on the door so I could hear and he was moaning. I rolled my eyes as I listened to him. I went in my room to get Barry and I walked into him grinding against the bed. My eyes widened and I said "nice form." Barry looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Either get out or stay and watch. Either way I'm going to cum." Barry said. I walked over and stopped him and I ran my fingers up the shaft, and there he came. I walked away as he was coming down from his high and I said "hurry up Barry." I stood in the doorway and he panted and looked at me. He motioned for me to come over and I did. He leaned his head on my chest and said "I love you so much." He kissed my chest and moved up to my neck. I pulled away and said "I didn't finish my food. So come on." Anton came out from behind the chair and I busted out laughing. "He watched you masturbate!" I cackled. Barry got red in the face and pulled me out of the room. "Hanna guess what?" I said. Hanna looked at me and said "what is it?" "Anton watched Barry masturbate!" I said as I laughed. Hanna busted out laughing and Barry whined and buried his face in my neck. I patted his back and said "poor baby." "Poor Anton. You kinda have to look around for my cat because he is sneaky like that. I don't know what is wrong with him though." Hanaa said. Balem snickered and Barry eyed him. I kissed Barry's cheek and he looked at me while pouting. I kissed it again and he smiled really big.

Barry wrapped his arms around my waist and I kissed his lips

Barry wrapped his arms around my waist and I kissed his lips. I pushed his bangs out of his face and Hanna said "y'all are literally so cute!"

Here's the update! Hope y'all like it!
~skylarstyles56