Chapter 16

Hanaa's POV
After I finished eating I cleaned up my mess and headed back to the table. "Soooooo. How does it feel to be out of the Grid guys?" I say. "It feels better and brighter than it was there." Balem says putting a hand on my thigh. I start to hold back a yawn, when I feel Balems hand going up my leg. I look over to him and smile. I feel a fuzzy mass come over and sit on my lap. I look over at Balem and see that he is genuinely scared. "You good Balem." I say looking at him. "What is that thing on your lap?" Balem asks. "Well it is a cat. His name is Anton. After our favorite actor who passed away 6 months ago." I say. He nods and finishes his food. I get up and head upstairs to get my pajamas on. "Hanaa? Where are you?" Balem says. "I am upstairs, why?" I call up too him. "Your cat is following me." He says bursting into my room. "Good lord. Anton?" I say to my cat who is looking up at me. "Hi baby kitty" I say picking up my cat. "What is Dakota and Barry doing?" I ask. "Making out. It is getting pretty heated." He says. I put down my cat. I rush into Dakota's bathroom and open her cabinet and see a box of condoms.  I get two and put one into my pocket and go downstairs and throw the condom at them. "No baby Barry's or baby Dakotas." I say then going to my room. I see Balem on my bed laying down on it and leaned against the headboard. "Hey baby." I say straddling him. "Hey love." He says bringing me in to kiss my lips. I feel him getting harder under me. "Shall we continue this from earlier?" I say going down and unbuckling his pants to see a huge bulge straining in his boxers trying to get out. I look at him to keep going, his eyes give me a look saying that I can go on. I took it out of his boxers and see a little bit of pre-cum at the tip. I lick the up then put it into my mouth. He groans and I bob my head up and down. "Good god Hans! Fuck." He says. He comes into my mouth and I take him out of my mouth and he switches out positions. In a quick flash my pants and undies and on the floor and Balem attacking my wet core. "Mmmm you taste good." He says. I turn him around and grab the condom and I rip it open and slowly place it over his throbbing cock. I kiss the tip before taking off my shirt and I unbutton his shirt. I slowly sink down onto his throbbing member and moan loudly. "Fuck you are so tight." He says stretching me before moving in and out of me. "Faster Balem." I say moaning. I am a moaning mess before I climaxed. "Balem... I'm gonna-I'm gonna cum." I say finally climaxing over him. "I am about to cum also." He says. Finally I feel the condom fill up and he takes me out of him. He disposes the filled condom into the trash next to my night stand. "Night my love." he says kissing my cheek. Then We both falls asleep under the covers.

The next day. "Morning babe." I say kissing his lips and running my hand through his hair. "I am going to take a shower I said. He nods and goes back to sleep. I get up and I get some clothes and I get into the shower. After I am done and dry I put on my clothes and look at my neck damm. We must have had fun last night and smirked.  I walk down stairs and start making breakfast. I looked at the couch and see that they did it again. Woot woot. I start to make the breakfast, which are pancakes my almost famous strawberry lemonade pancakes. I hear my cat meowing at his food bowl again. "Good lord cat!" I say putting food in his bowl. I return to the kitchen and see that stack of pancakes already gone.  I see Barry eating them. "GOOD LORD BARRY FUCKIN ALLEN! Those are for everyone!" I say taking them away from him. I hear the doorbell ring. "DAKOTA GET THE DOOR!" I yell.

"Oh! Hey! Sam what are you doing here? Same with you James." Dakota says. They walk in to the house and sit down at the table with Barry. "Smells good in here." James says. "Is smells like your almost famous strawberry lemonade pancakes." I nod and flip over a pancake. "I would like your recipe so I can put this on the menu at my pancake house." He says. "Ok I'll tell you later bro." I say putting the last pancake on the plate and then carry them to the table. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" I yell up to Dakota who is on the phone with her brother. I head up the stairs to get Balem who is slowly waking up. He puts on a simmers robe and some pants on.
--------------------------------------

Hey guys it is my Kass and I am here to proudly present to you your new chapter!!! Me and the other person who runs this account have been very very very busy and I know I have had a very stressful year for both of us physically and mentally. Well thanks for listening to me sorta rant about our year but thank you guys for being patient.