Ch 2• tears

1 week later

My day goes on as it normally would. But something is off, a certain name keeps popping in my head. It comes in my mind then leaves with no trace.

'Whatever, it's probably just something from one of my dreams'

I sigh, getting back to my school work I was procrastinating from.But it's hard to focus, the name pops up every 2 seconds. Like it wants me to remember this person, and only this person.

The next day

Today I go back to school. I'm semi excited but I'd rather sleep than study for 2 hours straight.

I arrived at school with a smile on my face, noticing my friends in the corner of my eye. Making me smile even more, I haven't seen them in 3 weeks.

"Y/n - chan!" She jumps on me, engulfing me in the biggest hug I've received."Kon'nichiwa."

We catch up with what we've been doing the past weeks apart from each other. The bell rings for class, we all part our separate ways.

I notice a very familiar person on the stair case. Talking to 4 other girls, noticing my gaze they walk up to me grinning. My cheeks were burning and turning a bright pink." Hey y/n."

     'Oh it's genji'

"Oh, hey genji." You stare at the third year student who's at least a foot taller than you. He turns back to the girls he was previously talking to, giving them a signal to hang on for a minute." I never knew you went here
Y/n- chan, can I call you that?"

I giggle, "hehe yeah, I've always gone here. And yes, you can call me that." Noticing another bell rang, indicating that I had a minute to get to class before I was considered late." Uh I have to get you class." I didn't want to cut the conversation short but had to.

"That's fine, I'll see you after." He lifts up me chin, kissing me on the cheek. Then leaves with his entourage of girls who swoon over him. Leaving me in the hallway full of passing students, silent and breathless.
I then walk myself to class, with the biggest smile on my face.

The school day was over, but I don't go home quite yet. I go the school court yard, which was surrounded by beautiful Sakura trees. I lay my belongings right next to the tallest, fullest tree out of the bunch.

I take out some notes out that I took during class and study them."Y/n-chan!" I look up and see my best friend, who's a third year by the way Hana-chan. (I know d.va is Korean, just pretend she moved from Korea to Japan.)

I looked up at her, she seemed out of breath like she'd run a mile or something." What's up, why are you out of breath?" She sits against the tree like I had been doing, and exhales a huge breath." G-genji." I gave her a confused look," what about him?"

"I'm pretty sure he likes you." I furrowed my eyebrows, 'like he would ever like me'
"Yeah right, like he would ever."

She then pulls me by the arm, making me leave all of my belongings on the ground. She dragged me around the school, practically tripping on my feet. We get to the library, she lets go of my hand. We both stop at a halt. I hear my other best friend behind me, who notices the expression on my face, and he places a hand on my shoulder.

It felt as if it was in slow motion.
What turned into a fun trip to see someone who supposedly 'liked me', turned into a cry fest.

Oh I saw genji alright, but he was cupping the cheek of another 2nd year. Kissing her with more affection than he did to me earlier. I turned around and cried into my friends chest, he hugged my waist tightly making me feel secure. Like no one could harm or hurt me.

1 day later

I walk to school with the 2 people I actually trust. Yes I'm aware genji and I have only talked 1 time. But I felt a spark, a connection between the two of us. I like him.

"Y/n, you ok?" I turn my head to the left in the direction of Hana. I sigh, "I guess." Yamato butts in,
"Y/n, I've never been in a serious relationship before, but as your friend I think he's not worth it."

We continue walking until we reach the school. Today, I'm not going to give genji any attention. Or at least I'll try to.

I do my normal routine, go to my locker, change my shoes, then I'm on my way to class. I cock my head high, walking to class and acting as if nothing on my mind was bothering me.

Knowing this would happen at some point, the one person I didn't want to see was behind me." Y/n I didn't mean that kiss." He puts his hand on my shoulder, I simply remove his hand and grasp the bag I had on my shoulder. I turn around, and look up at his eyes.

It's like time is frozen, only me and him in this moment. Reminding me of yesterday, when he practically confessed his feelings to me. "Y/n, please."

"I'm sorry genji." I turned around and proceeded to walk to class. Glancing back once to see tears streaming down his face, then turning back, wiping the tears from my eyes with my sleeve.

Wow that was a pretty crazy chapter, but really fun to write.

I would say who drew the beautiful picture, but I got it from google and it didn't really specify who drew it so...