•Ch 12•

The bumpy and what seemed long bus ride came to a stop, I looked up and saw lights reflecting off the windows from the airport. The bus driver gave me a look before turning his eyes back on the road ahead of him. I grab the belongings I brought with, and in a hurry walked out the door. Before I made my escape, the bus driver grabbed my arm." Be safe out there darling, this world we live in isn't so forgiving. Think before your actions."

In a swift motion i jerk my arm back. And walk into the airport, with a fake smile on my face trying to avoid any attention. Looking around I scout for anyone willing to sell me a ticket. Somewhere. Anywhere.

One polite lady noticed me, and motioned me to a big curved desk that sat 3 other people." Are you lost sweetie? Do you need some help?" I nodded politely, and she smiled. Typing on her computer I fiddled with my fingers until she spoke up." Where is your flight to?" A gust of cold air ran down my back. I didn't have a ticket, or a flight scheduled anywhere!

"Um-um, I actually needed to buy a ticket." A weak smile forms on my face, anxiety showing through." Where were you planning on going?" I sighed, I hadn't really thought about it." Uh,umm. Nepal."

Her response was delayed by her focus on the computer. She printed a ticket and handed it to me. My eyes got wide, I reached for money but she drew my arm back and nearly shoved the ticket into my hands. Eager for me to leave at that moment.

"Wh-why are you giving me this?" She didn't reply, but sat back in her seat and pressed a button that connected a mic to the speakers throughout the airport." All flights to Nepal will be boarding at gate A12." I was confused, but reading the woman's face she had seemed confident in her actions.

I was beyond confused and curious, and yet nervous. This flight I was about to take would change my future, hopefully for the better. I'd heard a lot about Nepal, and how religious groups were there. One particularly interesting me.

I was broken out of thought," ticket please."
The woman at the stand checked my ticket and let me through. I found my seat, the plane was densely packed which I was greatful for. The night before I'd gotten little to no sleep. 'This 6hr flight would do me good.' I tried thinking positive thoughts, as my life right now was the opposite of it. But it wasn't negative either..

It was more confused, it didn't know if my actions were a good thing or bad. I guess it was just waiting to see what happened, kinda like me. I didn't know anyone in Nepal, so if my search for peace was ruined. Who would I go to? I couldn't come back to Japan, only bad memories live here. But I guess there's some good ones as well, I mean I still have my aunt... I hope she's not too mad at me, hopefully she understands.

-----

Time goes by, and we're in the air. I look down at hanamura, a town a spent my life in. Creating memories and friends I'd hope would last a life time. But no, quite the opposite actually. Bad memories lived there as well, and I try to forget them. But bad memories or any memory at all is like a scab or a bug bite.

It just sits there and nags at you constantly, and the only way to forget about it is by doing nothing. But it's hard. I guess comparing memories to a red swollen ant bite isn't a good comparison, but that's how I think of it.

I sigh, leaning my head gently on the airplane window. Letting sleep consume my body as it was desperately needed.

_______

UGH such a short chapter I'm sorry..
Especially since it took so long for me to update, but I have school so updates won't be fast. But hey, it's almost summer :)))

Next story update is in the midst of war, which I'm excited as hell about. Because a lot of you already love the story which makes me happy.

Ok well, thank you all for reading I love you all sooo much ❤

Follow me on Instagram: vyerimeiaa