Ch 9• adjustment

I guess I had lost track of time, Hana knocked on the door after a period of time." Y/n are you ok in there? You've been in there for a while now." I sprung up breaking my thought, wrapping a towel around my figure and started drying myself off." I'm ok, I was just thinking." I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders as I got dressed in the clothes provided for me.

I exit the bathroom, Walking into Hana's room." Are you sure you're ok? You've seemed sorta weird lately." Concern was drawn on her face and laced throughout her voice. I sigh," I'm fine I'm just trying to let my life adjust at the moment."

"Well if you have anything that's bothering you, you can tell me. I'm here for you y/n." I smiled as a sense of hope flooded my mind.

-----

Today I was given permission to visit my house and get my belongings. The police still hadn't found out who was responsible for the death of my parents, and there was really nothing I'd be able to do, so I just accepted the way it was.

Hana's parents graciously accompanied me to my home to help me. When I entered my room, memories started to come back of that very day. When I walked into my parents room, and saw their lifeless bodies sitting there. Or the moments after the police had arrived and I had run to the tree I planted with my parents who I miss greatly. And coincidentally the one person who saw me and offered help was Genji.

I open up a box, and walk to the small boxed area that my clothes hung in. Taking them off their hangers one after the other, folding them gently and placing it in the box." Do you need help dear?" I turned my head to meet eyes with mrs. Song." Oh, no thank you I'm fine." I flash her a smile and continue what task I had been doing.

I bend down to pick up the box from the floor, dangling from my neck is the necklace that mei had given me. I held the small charm in my hand A examines it. A smile crept on my face, as it made me think of Genji. And how he'll be happy.

I proceeded to pack an carry the boxes to Hana's house for the next couple of hours.

------
Mei's pov

The castle felt quiet without y/n. She was normally one to brighten up someone's day, ecspecialy genjis. I walk out of my room cautious of who's around, and knock on genjis door. There was no response, but the door slightly opens." Genji, dear. Are you in there?"

Y/n was right, he was a mess. His hair frizzed up and his face was red." A-are you ok? Do you need something?" He shook his head in defeat, and turned away. I sigh, sitting down next to him." Listen genji, I know you can't bare without y/n and that she made you happy. But in this kind of situation, you need to know that y/n wants you to be happy. She left so you could make your father proud and rekindle the relationship you once had."

"She loves you."

He slightly turns his head, a smile twitching on his lips." R-really?" I smile.

"Yes, she does. Now come one, you need to get some fresh air." I grabbed his arm, and motioned him to the gates.

Y/n pov

"Wanna do anything today?" Hana shattered my thoughts, as I opened my eyes." Like what?"

She had a mischievous look on her face," arcade and ramen?" I smiled, memories of me and her going to the arcade almost every weekend flooded my mind. I nodded, and we jumped from our seats as we raced each other like little kids to see who could get their shoes on first.

We walked down the same path we've taken for years, it was quite secluded. Mostly surrounded by trees and every once in a while you'll see someone walking down the same path." You know y/n, my parents worry for you."

"W-why?" I get if they were to worry for me since I don't have a home at the moment, but anything else confused me." On where you were, those people are dangerous. You don't know what they could've done to you."

"Why do you mean? They were nice people Hana, why would you say something like that?" She sighed," whatever."

Through out our walk it was silent. Occasionally I would look at Hana to see she was staring at the ground. I don't know what the deal is, nothing about those people were sketchy.

"Hana, I'm sorry. I guess I'm just not over them yet." I stuffed my hands in my pockets, behaving in the same matter as Hana was.

She sighs," it's ok, we're just worried that's all."

I nod, giving her a hug in return.

------
Oh god, boring ass chapter but ya know what. I really felt bad for not posting anything so here ya go. New chapter coming who knows when, and new book coming soon. I already have some drafts for it so depending on how much I feel like writing, the books first chapter should come out during the weekend.

If you read my chapter about if I should do a new story but on someone else, you should already know who it's about. But if you don't then I'll just tell you.

The book is about papi mexico himself, reaper. So if you love reaper, I'm making a story about him ;)

Thank you for reading and supporting my story, I love you!! Bye❤️

(Also I'm sneaking this in here, but if you have read my random story called honestly I don't know. There's some funny things I've found that's in there so if you're interested in memes about overwatch please read it.)