Ch 5• master

I wake up, forgetting what had happened earlier. I try to get up, but Genji is right next to me with his arms around my waist.

I continue to lie down. I start to remember about earlier that day, which made me think horrible thoughts." Genji! Genji!" I tap his arm profusely.

"I don't wanna wake up!" He turns to his other side. Moments pass and there's a knock at the door." Genji get out fath-" I open the door and confusion washes over his brothers face.

"Why are you here?" He questions me. I'm hesitant, but I tell him the current situation I'm in.

---

"Oh.. I'm deeply sorry, but can you please wake up genji? Our father is going to kill us if we're not down there to have dinner with the Ōkami clan." And at that, he leaves and goes to his room. I close the door, confusing then washing over my face.

'What's the Ōkami clan'

"Genji, can you please wake up?" The tone of my voice being irritated.

He turned around in his sleep." You know you have dinner with the Ōkami-" he abruptly got up in a panic. Getting a black kimono and changing right in front of me.

There's another knock at the door. I sigh, going to the door and sliding it open." This time it was a woman at the door, she seemed shocked to see me open the door instead of genji.

"Oh, I didn't know master had company. Can you please inform him he has company." I nod, awkwardly closing the door a second time. I turn and face the embarrassed green haired boy.

"Ok, speak up carrot boy what's going on? Why are there women calling you 'master' and who are these 'guests'?" I cross my arms leaning against the door preventing him from leaving the room.

"Y/n-chan, please let me go or my fathers going to kill me." I sigh, slightly moving to the side to let him through. He mouths 'thank you' as he hurrys out of the door.

---

I've been sitting in genjis room for the past 20 or so minutes. I look around his room as my eyes land on a katana sitting on a stand. I walk up to, inspecting every inch of it. Just out of curiosity.

I soon become intensely bored. I go into genjis bed, throwing the sheets over me and going to sleep.

I guess I must've slept till the next day, because I woke up to genji sleeping right next to me. But this time, he was caging me in his grip. I get out of bed, walking out of the room.

I step out, a servant notices me and walks up to me." Oh dear, you have a meeting with head master Shimada today."

' this place has got to be a joke'

"I do? Since when?" I stare at her with a blank, confused expression. She stands in front of me, smiling." You do, I was ordered to get you ready and down there in time."

She pulls my arm in the direction of the bath room, then leaving me to get undressed then coming back into the room to bathe me. I told her I could do it myself but she insisted.

Afterwards, she made me wear yukata. And then guided me to the room in which I would be meeting headmaster shimada.

I was told to sit on the floor. He clears his throat, and a servent comes to pour him and me some tea." So, I've been told by youngest son that you're in need of a shelter. That you have no place to go."

I nod." That is correct." He nods at my comment as well.

"What is your name exactly?"

"Uh- y/n sir."

"Ok, well. Y/n I am willing to provide you with shelter if that is what you seek. But at a cost. You'll work for me, and provide the needs of my sons."

Never in my life, had I thought I'd be living in people which who I barley knew. Working as a servant. But I had no choice, this is the only place I have to go.

I nod a he motions me to go, as he sips on his tea. I walk out to leave the room, as I leave he stops me.

"Oh, and y/n one more thing."

I turn around making eye contact.

"You'll shall refer to them as master."

My face drops, you gotta be kidding me right?' Master'
This is going to be interesting.

--

I walk back to genjis room, knocking softly. A half naked genji opens the door, his expression blank. He lets me in, and I sit on his bed." Where were you?" He rubs his eyes.

"I had a meeting with your father, about my living situation." I fall back on his bed.

"Oh, what'd he say?" I'm hesitant, but I speak up." I can stay, but on one condition."

"Which is?"

"I have to be you and your brothers servant."

"Master"