•Ch 15•

Tysm for all the love on the last chapter 💜
I have motivation to start writing more, so hopefully I can write more chapters. 🌸💛

~~~~~~~~

My eyes slightly widen at the realization of what happened. Angela continued on with her work, but confusion and annoyance was filling her body.

I grabbed his hand, just to mention was covered in his own blood. I hold his hand and look over at Angela who slowly realized what was happening, yet continued fixing him up. Occasionally she'd glance over, and I would sit there standing still from shock. Looking down at the boy who opened my eyes to an array of magnificent things, lying helpless on a surgery table.

I stood for what had seemed 3 hours. And when the procedure was complete, it was midnight." Y/n, you might want to get some rest. It's getting late." She peaked her head through the doorway of the room. I nodded and she left, telling me to lock up on my out.

I rubbed my finger lightly across his scarred face, placing a kiss next to his eye.

~~~~~

Genji has been in a coma for a couple days now. Which was to be expected from his arrival. Angela had spent countless days with Winston, designing and crafting cybernetic armor to help him get back on his feet.

These times were both uneventful and scary. With the omnic uprising still occurring in London. We didn't know when we'd be safe, so overwatch sent the best they had convinced they'd be the ones to stop the madness going on. Only for the group to come back, wounded. Sometimes even dead.

Not to mention an overwatch agent died today. No ones sure how, but the ordeal hadn't been a accident, and his wife went missing. Too much had been going on, and this wasn't the life I imagined myself living. It was nothing but reality, and I had to suck it up act like an adult.

~~~
Weeks passed, the uprising had been at its peak. And we're certain this should stop soon. But I guess only time could tell, huh?

"Y/n! Come here, I'd think you'd want to see something!" I placed my book on the table and followed the sound of her voice. Walking into her office, I choked on my breath.

"Genji?" I rushed to his bedside and held his hand. Interlocking our fingers, I felt a slight grip on my hand, giving me reassurance that'd he would be ok.

"Gomen'nasai"
{I'm sorry}

I wipe the tears, beginning to trickle down my cheeks.

"Nani no tame ni zan'nen?"
{sorry for what?}

A couple times, his heart rate would slow down. Scaring me, but each time he'd softly shush me, letting me know he was ok.

"Anata o hanareru tame ni"
{for leaving you}

"You don't need to apologize, I'm just glad you're ok." Out of habit, I crack a smile.

"Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu"

I let out a soft giggle.

"I love you too."