5: "Oh please, your ego is bigger than your dick."

Thank you so much for the wait :) Here it is, and I think you'll like it ;)

p.s. I didn't get the time to proof read it, so sorry if there are any mistakes

Let me know what you thought about this chapter by leaving comments throughout the story :)

Happy reading and Merry Christmas !

----

Rey's POV

I get home around ten at night, to find both my parents in the living room watching a movie, and my brother in his own room, looking at something on his laptop.

"Hi." I say after I open the door and knock on it, just to be polite.

"You know you're supposed to knock before you open the door right?" he asks, but I shrug and walk in either way. "What would you have done if I was jacking off?"

"Oh please, I know you only do that at night."

He looks at me with a freaked out expression.

"Yeah, I've heard you and it's really disturbing. You should try to be more quiet." I say and sit down on his bed.

"So what can I help you with?" Jason asks, pausing his show to look at me.

"Can you tell me why you've never liked Jed?"

He looks at me with a curious expression. "What brought this on?"

I shrug and take off my blazer because I'm getting a bit too warm. Or maybe it's the wine.

"So I went on a double date tonight. With Niall and Perrie."

"And how did that go?" he laughs, trying to lift up my mood.

"It was...fine."

"And what does this have to do with the fact that I don't like your boyfriend?"

"Well, Niall said that he's taking advantage of me because I have money. And I thought that this might be the reason you don't like him as well."

"I've never noticed that he takes advantage of you. But if Niall did, then it must be true." He concludes.

"So why don't you like him then?" I push. "Please, you never told me."

"Look, it's my problem with him."

"Jason, you're my brother and he's my boyfriend. You need to tell me."

He sighs. "I just don't like him as a person okay? That's all."

I squint at him. "Are you sure?"

He nods. "Yeah."

I still don't buy his bullshit, but I leave him be, because if I don't get my makeup and heels off as soon as possible, I will faint. Honestly, the one thing I hate most after a long day, is having to remove my makeup.

As I stare at myself in the mirror while I clean my face, Niall's words keep running through my mind.

"Honestly, you're a girl with so much wasted potential"

"If we'd met under any other circumstances, you'd fit the description."

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? And why does it bother me so much? And, most important of all, why did it make me feel sort of...good?

I shake my head and wipe the last remains of my foundation off, before I splash water over my entire face. I shouldn't let Niall's words get to me, first of all because it's Niall, and second of all because I'm with Jed, and if I trust Jed, then that's all that matters.