12: "Don't go around punching walls anymore please."

Sorry for the long wait, but the new chapter is finally here :) I hope you like it

Happy reading :)

p.s. Please check out the notes at the end of the chapter and answer my questions x

----

Previously on chapter 11:

Niall's POV

After I hand the box to Zayn, just because I'm way too lazy to roll the spliffs myself, I settle my attention on the TV.

"So what's up with the whole Harry and Jake thing?" Rey asks Louis, and I move my eyes away from the TV to her. Shit, she's playing with fire. I smirk when we make eye contact. She lifts an eyebrow and tilts her head, and fuck, I want to stick my tongue down her throat. And then fuck her.

"What about it?" Louis asks, toying with the lighter.

"You know, Jake didn't do it to spite you or anything. It just happened."

Louis shrugs and I make a face at Rey, who rolls her eyes at me.

I wonder if she rolls them the exact same way when she comes, but then I remember that she does, and a smirk crosses my face.

"What are you thinking about?" she asks.

"Nothing. About island counters, that's all." I say and her eyes widen, which lets me know that she knows what I mean.

"You're high already?" Louis jokes and I flip him off.

"Done." Zayn says and lifts the spliff up with two hands, as if it were a newborn.

I take it from him and light it up, before I take two long drags, keep them in, and then exhale it right in Rey's face.

"Asshole." She says and takes the spliff from my fingers without even asking.

I watch her exhale the smoke after a few seconds and then pass the spliff over to Zayn. After we finish the first one, Zayn rolls another.

"Do you have any more chips?" she asks and then stands up. I follow her into the kitchen, where I pull a bag of salted chips from the shelf.

"Here you go." I tell her and she tries to open the bag, but after two fails, looks back up at me.

I grab the bag and open it with one swift motion, before I hand it back to her.

"Thanks." She says and places it on the counter.

I look at her questioningly but then she grabs the back of my neck and I lean down to press our mouths together. I push her into the counter, my head spinning because I'm getting turned on.

"Oh-shit. Okay." Louis says and stops in the doorway.

I roll my eyes and pull away from Rey, who grabs the bag of chips and leaves.

"Great cockblock." I mumble, taking another beer from the fridge for myself. Louis does the same.

"Oh, like you were going to fuck her right here."

"Happened before." I remind him and he cocks his head, nodding.

"True."

We sit back down and I take a few chips before Rey pulls the bag away. "No way, not my food."

She's smiling from ear to ear so I smile as well, because she looks funny from the weed.

"That's some good shit." She says after she takes a few drags from the newly rolled spliff.