14:"I hate it when you're right."

Here's a new chapter in a short time span! I am excited about this chapter and I think I wrote it in like 2 days !

Also, I am doing this new thing where if you tweet me your favorite quote of each chapter I put up from now on I will choose my favorite quote and/or reaction to it :) Not only will I give you a shoutout but I will also introduce a small character with your name into the story ! My favorite will be announced 24 hours after the chapter is posted.

My favorite explained quote of chapter 13 was by @samcsht on Twitter, so I mentioned a character with her name in this chapter :)

p.s. Please check out the notes at the end of the chapter and answer my questions x

Happy reading :)

----

Previously on chapter 13:

The next day, I have to watch everyone get into their skiing gear after breakfast while I hobble to my room. Thankfully though, we have a TV in there so I won't be that bored, but still.

I am watching the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians when there's a knock at the door. It's probably housekeeping, so I pretend to be asleep, but the knocks continue.

I groan as I stand up and walk over to unlock the door, but it isn't housekeeping.

It's Niall.

"What? Did you lose your finger in Zoe's vagina last night and you came here to find it?"

"Ha ha." He sarcastically says and walks past me into the room.

"What?" I ask and cross my arms over my chest. "Why are you here?"

"Because I made a comment that Coach didn't like so he told me to stay home today. And since I have nothing better to do, I thought I'd keep you company."

"How nice." I sarcastically say.

"Fine then, I'll leave you alone to sulk." He huffs and turns around to leave.

"Wait."

Niall turns around with a satisfied smirk on his face. "Yes?"

I roll my eyes. "You can stay."

"How generous of you. I'll go change."

I shake my head and turn my attention back at the TV after he leaves, but I can't even concentrate on what drama Kim is going through, because all I can think about is how the next six hours are going to be interesting.

---

Rey's POV

When Niall comes back, he's changed into some black sweatpants and a white shirt.

"I'm glad I didn't go anyway, the weather is shit." Niall mumbles as he looks out the window.

The sky is really dark, it's like it's almost night...but wait, did we actually get to the point where we talk about the weather just so the silence won't be uncomfortable?

Rey+Niall: https://www.polyvore.com/14.1/set?id=230985581

1/set?id=230985581