33: "You sure?"

Okay so here it is! Last chapter of the book !

First of all I want to thank all of you for your patience and for reading his huge fic that was an absolute delight to read :) Also I would like to ask you to read the end notes and answer the questions and statements I wrote.

But until then happy reading ! :D

---

Previously on chapter 32:

Niall's POV

Louis and Luke catch up to me in the kitchen while I'm busy finding a beer opener.

"Where were you guys? It's already eleven." Louis asks and leans against the counter.

I shrug as I look for my lighter, finally giving up on looking for the beer opener.

"Bowling. Then eating."

"So you left together yesterday?" Luke pushes as I open the beer with my lighter.

"Yeah."

"And?"

"And what?"

Louis groans. "Why aren't you-ugh, Niall. How was it? Do you like her?"

"Of course I fucking do mate, what the fuck." I laugh, taking a sip of my beer. "It was good, I don't know. We had fun."

"Then why don't you seem more excited about it?" Luke asks.

"Because I don't like sharing my feelings." Louis answers for me, trying to imitate my accent.

"Exactly." I agree with him.

"So are you together now?"

I shrug. "Haven't talked about it. And I don't really want to right now."

"Aw, are you scared?" Louis teases, pinching my cheek.

"No, just nervous."

"About what?"

"About, I don't know, fucking things up? I don't really know how it's supposed to work, and she had a long term relationship before so she expects a lot from me. Probably."

"Mate, I think you think she's way more high maintenance than she actually is." Louis tells me and places his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you happy?" Luke asks.

I nod.

"Great, then that's all that matters."

We end up agreeing that Luke is right and that we should stop talking about our feelings before it gets too awkward, so we join everyone in the kitchen for a game of Activity.

Rey is already on the couch, so I join her while Jake and Zayn prepare the game and try to pick teams.

"So there's ten of us and only four pawns." I hear Jake say, but I'm too focused on Rey sipping on her drink to actually take part in the conversation.

"Did you have fun tonight? Forgot to ask."

She looks up at me and smiles, which makes me smile.

"Of course I did. Even though I think the game was won fair and square." She jokes.

And the problem is, she looks so beautiful I can't help but pull her in for a kiss. And then another one, and it's enough to get me to place my bottle on the table to focus on the kiss.