16:"Oh wow, you're so full of yourself."

Hi guys! i am so sorry for the wait but there is the newest chapter! I have exams next week and I'm really stressed out so I really don't have that much time to focus on the book...

But I have a huge favor to ask you guys! Three fellow directioners and readers have asked me to help them out for a competition and I agreed to do so because they were really nice and polite :) thanks to your help guys, they already have 1000+ votes in 3 days! Let's help them out until the voting phase finishes :) I attached their video at the beginning of the chapter and the link is everywhere: on Twitter/Instagram/the external link/in the video on youtube etc. All it takes is 5 seconds and it would make them, as well as me happy :) And if they do get to the finals I promise weekly chapters for the next 2 months :D

Previously on chapter 15:

There's silence for a few seconds before I speak up.

"And you said no."

"Yeah, because I don't love her."

I try to do the math in my head, and just as I am about to ask if he knows what his anecdote actually means, there's a knock at the door.

"Rey, it's Zoe! Have you seen Niall?"

I open the door and she looks at us, without a bit of suspicion on her face.

"Hi babe, they're playing beer pong downstairs in five minutes and I want you on my team!" she smiles. "See you downstairs okay?"

Then she kisses him on the lips before she smiles at me and walks away.

I wait for her to walk down the stairs before I turn back to Niall.

"Do you know what it means...what you just said?"

"Yeah I know." he says, rolling his eyes.

"Liar."

"Are you serious right now?"

"You can't even like me Niall, not after everything you've said to me in the last...you're lying and I'm done with it. I'm done. I can't do it anymore, you're fucking with my head and I am done." I tell him, shaking my head and taking a step out the door.

"Look." He says and cups my face so I can look into his eyes.

"What now?"

"Just because I don't love you the way you want me to, doesn't mean I don't love you with all I have."

I get a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Niall! Come oon!" Zoe yells from downstairs, so he lets go of my face and walks away, without looking back at me.

----

Niall's POV