22:"You smell good."

Hiii :D I am really proud of this chapter and I hope you'll like reading it as much as I loved writing it ! I wrote it in 4 hours and it's over 6000 words ! Let me know what you thought of it by leaving comments throughout the story and at the end :)

Don't forget to answer my questions at the end and tweet me about it ! Leave posts with the hashtag #coldwaterff on Twitter or mention me (@ronniebennett94), because I love reading them and retweeting/liking them !

Thank you so much for all the support you guys! I love writing and there's much for to come, this chapter is just the beginning and there's so much more to come! Also, I used all of the ideas you gave me on Twitter/Wattpad/Tumblr/Instagram in this chapter :) so keep giving me ideas and I will keep writing them :D

Happy reading !

---

Previously on chapter 21:

Rey+Luke+Niall: https://www.polyvore.com/21.3/set?id=237283923

"Kind of dressed up for this, huh?" Niall asks when he comes into the empty kitchen and sees Jake and I talking in hushed tones about who he should hook up with tonight

"Yeah, kind of." I say. I decided on the way here that I would act normal towards Niall and that I would not be hateful or ignorant anymore. I'll just treat him like everybody else.

He's a bit surprised by my relaxed comment so he pours two Jägermeister shots in tiny plastic shot glasses and hands one to me.

"Okay bitch, I see how it is. I'm out." Jake says and leaves, but not before winking at me.

"Let's do one." Niall says, and even though my first instinct is to ask him why he isn't doing any shots with his girlfriend, I grab the shot and don't say anything.

"Okay. What should we toast to?" I ask.

"Hm...how about Luke?"

It's weird. What happens is weird, but I'm not going to ruin it with another talk. Not when we're both sober at least.

I nod, and we toast to Luke before we down the shot. And then we do another one.

"Baaabe, where have you been? People are playing Never Have I Ever with drinks and then clothes!" Zoe says when she suddenly bursts into the kitchen. Then she sees me and eyes me up and down.

"Rey, hi. You look great!" she says, and I know it's fake. But me thanking her is real.

"I'm coming." Niall tells her and they both look at me for a few seconds.

"Well, do you want to join?" Zoe asks and I shrug, because why the hell not? I mean, if it means I'll get drunk quicker and I'll get to find out dirty things about people, why not?