25: "Oh, baby, someone already did"

Hi guys! I'm not that happy with this chapter, I don't know why, but maybe it's just in my head? I hope you like it anyway :D Since I am back at Uni, chapters won't be updated weekly, although I'm trying my best.

Also, I hear the polish 'matura' exams are coming next week? So I would like to say good luck to everyone who's taking them and we'll all be keeping our fingers crossed!

p.s. Because Polyvore shut down and I couldn't find a site that did the same thing, I will post pictures of the outfits (BUT if you know of a site like Polyvore, please let me know!)

Also, after you're finished with the chapter, keep an eye out on my 'theboyfriendstagram' Tumblr because I'm announcing a new Larry story today!

Happy reading and don't forget to let me know what you thought of the story throughout the chapter! :D

----

Previously on chapter 24:

We stay like that for a few moments, until he finally pulls out and I bend over to grab my bag and get some tissues out.

"Don't bend over." He warns and I stand up straight and turn around to face him.

After we clean off, we dress back up and I just realize how fucking cold it actually is, and how much he can actually keep me warm.

"You got everything?" he asks and runs a hand through his hair, still heavily breathing.

I nod and walk next to him towards the door. He goes to open it, but it doesn't budge.

"Give me the keys." He says.

"What keys? The football players have the keys to this door." I say and his eyes widen.

"You have the keys, don't you?" I ask.

"No, I don't have the fucking keys." He says and pats himself down to check.

He doesn't have the fucking keys.

I groan. "Great, now we're locked outside."

---- 

Rey's POV

Niall and I stare at each other for a few moments.

"Staring at each other won't fix anything." I tell him and he looks over at the fence that separates the pitch from the schoolyard.

"We can jump over it." he suggests.

"Are you serious? I can't climb it, it's too tall."

"I'll help you." He says and rolls his eyes.

I sigh and follow him over to the fence, where he bends his knees and tangles his fingers together.

I place the bag on the floor and grip into the fence, before he lifts his arms up and I get to grab the top of the fence.

"Wait, take a photo of me." I tell him.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, come on! I can't hold on any longer."

He takes my phone from the bag and a flash goes off. Then he pushes me further up by my ass, until one leg is over the fence.

"Ow." I say and he snickers. "What?"

"You're sore?"

"Don't flatter yourself."

"Aw." He pouts in a mocking tone. "I thought you liked it between your legs."