24:"So why are you touching me?"

Hi guys! This chapter is over 8700 words long and I am very proud of it! I won't be posting until after April 21st, because I will be on holiday with my family until then :)

By the way, I just wanted to say that even though Niall is cheating on Zoe, I do NOT condone cheating, I think it's a really bad thing to do, but for the sake of the story...you know :)

p.s. There are no outfit phots in this scene because Polyvore shut down so I'll figure it out

Happy reading and don't forget to let me know what you thought of the story throughout the chapter! :D

----

Previously on chapter 24:

There's a knock on the door.

"Occupied." I say.

"No it's not." Niall replies and I go to open it. He slides in quickly and locks the door behind himself.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Had to wee myself." he says and actually does as he just said.

After that, he washes his hands and looks at himself in the mirror too, from behind me.

"Jake figured it out." I say when I feel his hands on my waist.

"Okay." He says as his hands travel up my body to cup my breasts.

"What are you doing?" I ask and turn around. I have to look up at him because he's way taller now that I'm not wearing my heels.

"Just making sure."

"What? That my boobs didn't disappear?"

"No." he tells me and leans down to kiss me.

I respond to the kiss and he cups my face to deepen it for another minute, before I pull back.

"Just friends?" he asks as I open the door.

I nod and step out.

"Just friends."

-----

Rey's POV

The party goes on until five in the morning, and after the third person throws up in the bathroom, it's time to go.

"Well, I should be heading home now." Lilly says as she comes up to me with Jason behind her. "Niall's already left with Zoe, so pray for me."

"What?" Jason laughs, but I get it.

"If I hear her screams one more time I'm going to fucking lose it." Lilly tells him and kisses him on the lips before she puts her coat on and waves at us.

I call an Uber and the two of us wait outside before we get in.

As I sit in the back, I close my eyes and lean my head against the window. Everything that happened tonight comes rushing back to me and I cross my legs because I can still feel him.

But we're just friends and he cheated on her again, so there's that.

***

I wake up at two in the afternoon because Bentley is licking my face.

"What the-ugh." I groan and push him away to sit up straight.

I grab my phone to check my messages. There's one from Luke and three from Jake, who's pretty pissed off that I drew on him last night.