7: "You're crazy, I swear to God."

Thank you so much for the wait :) I'm really proud of this chapter, especially because I wrote over 5000 words in 2 days x

p.s. I didn't get the time to proof read it, so sorry if there are any mistakes

Let me know what you thought about this chapter by leaving comments throughout the story :)

Happy reading x

----

Previously on chapter 6:

We arrive at Harry's house around half past eight, which means that just a few people have arrived, since no one comes to a party earlier than an hour after it was supposed to start.

Harry and Louis are already inside, together with Liam and Perrie, but that's about it, which means that it's time for pre-drinks.

"What's the occasion for the party?" I ask Louis as he pours me a cup of Vodka and cranberry.

"The occasion is that we want to drink but we need a reason."

"Which is drinking." I conclude and he laughs, nodding.

"So how are things with you and Harold?"

He doesn't seem surprised by the question, which means he was expecting for it to come up eventually.

"Things are good."

"Are you guys gonna get together? Wait, have you two made out yet?"

Louis blushes, which is something I've never seen him do before, and shakes his head, much to my disappointment.

Someone calls him from the living room so he leaves me alone in the kitchen to drown my sorrows in Vodka.

"You're gonna die in those you know." Niall says as soon as he enters the kitchen and his eyes land on my shoes.

He's wearing a white jumper and black skinny jeans, with matching Vans.

Rey+Niall: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=216181690

"You're the only guy I know who looks at a girls' shoes and not her boobs

"You're the only guy I know who looks at a girls' shoes and not her boobs."

He opens his mouth, but I talk instead: "Yeah, I know, know you're going to joke and say that I don't have boobs."

Niall frowns. "I was going to say that I like your taste in shoes."

"What?"

"The sneakers you wear to school, I like them."

"Oh."

"They're expensive." He says and I nod.

"My mother buys them for me to make up for the fact that she's never home." I tell him and I take another large gulp from my drink, which empties the cup.