Questions and Answers

Hi guys :) As I've said in the last chapter of the book, I gave you 2-3 days time to ask me anything you want to know about the my books, the characters, or myself, and you did :)

For those who don't know, here are the abbreviations: TDB (Teenage Dirtbag), TOTGA (The One That Got Away), BIAS (Baby I'm A Sinner), CW (Cold Water). So here are the questions and my answers:

1. How did you discover wattpad and your writing skills?

I used to write One Direction fanfiction since I knew about 1D. I actually have stacks of notebooks at home where I wrote my first (horrible) 1D fanfics on paper, with pen and everything. I think it was in 2011, before 'One Thing' came out. Then I came over the site 'onedirectionfanfiction', where I published the story 'Fuck Life' about myself (cringe), and the sequel, my name on the site being 'myonedirection'. Then, I came to Tumblr because everyone did, and after gathering a small number of readers thanks to 'Between Love and Hate', I decide to write a Niall story. And then everyone was talking about Wattpad so I thought 'why not'? And that's how I discovered Wattpad.

I knew I loved writing since I was 10, when I wrote all kinds of stories. I went through a box of my old stuff a few months ago and discovered about 25 'books' I've written since I was 10 :))

2. Where do you find your inspiration?

I find my inspiration everywhere around me to be honest. Movies, books, songs, people...basically, the world is my inspiration.

3. How do you find motivation to write?

My number 1 motivation right now are the readers. They always interact with me and post funny comments and tweets, and they're the best, so they motivate me to write for them. Making them happy with my writing will always be my nr.1 motivation and I thank them for it. But I'm also motivated by the fact that I want my thoughts and ideas to be written down, although I don't really know how to explain it

4. What are some things you do when you have writer's block?

I never panic when I have writer's block, because I know I'll eventually get an idea. It may come in a month or a day, but it eventually comes. Usually, if I really want to write a chapter but I don't feel like I have enough ideas, I read or watch movies or anything like that, because I know that my imagination will come soon enough.

5. Do you prefer writing Reyall or Larry ff?

I love writing Reyall/Larry equally, I can't say that I have a preference. I love writing, and if I have ideas, it's irrelevant what I'm writing about :)

6. Will you write something about Larry or you focusing only on "Reyall" now?

I am currently working on something about Larry, but my main focus is Reyall right now :)

7. Are you planning write some more Larry ff?

Definitely YES

8. Are you having any ideas for your next book? Is there going to be one? About Reyall or Larry maybe?

I do have some ideas that haven't been developed yet. My imagination and creativity will always be limitless, so if anyone asks whether I have any more ideas about a new book, the answer is: I always have more ideas :D

9. When you began writing these reyall stories, did you expect them to get as popular as they did? Or did you know the way your writing was going to be?

I had NO clue that so many people will like my stories, and the feedback I got from Teenage Dirtbag absolutely shocked me. I am so happy and grateful that people enjoy reading what I write, because I enjoy writing more than anything in the world :)