21:"I didn't think you'd stoop so low."

Guys, here is the weekly chapter! I have one more weekly chapter left, which will be posted next week :) But maybe I'll post 2 chapters until the 8th of April, depends on how my writing is going :) 

I hope you guys like this chapter, and I'm excited because starting this chapter BIG things are going to happen and the story is just starting ;D PLEASE make sure to read the end notes because I have a big announcement, and also, don't forget to answer my questions at the end :) they inspire me!

Let me know on Twitter by mentioning me @ronniebennett94 or by using the hashtag #coldwaterff what you thought about the chapter/story/everything ! I always like and retweet :)

So, happy reading, and don't forget to also comment (in English as much as possible please :D ) throughout the story, because it makes my day x

Happy reading !

----

Previously on chapter 20:

Much to Jake's disappointment, the roads are open on Tuesday morning, which means that we can and have to go to school.

But after school comes the hockey game, and we already talked that we'd meet each other in front of the arena. And as usual, Niall and I are the only ones who don't hug or greet each other.

Rey+Niall: https://www.polyvore.com/20.4/set?id=236795321

After we wait in line with our tickets, we finally take our seats, and due to some really poor planning, I end up sitting next to Niall

After we wait in line with our tickets, we finally take our seats, and due to some really poor planning, I end up sitting next to Niall. But it's only for two and maybe a half hours, so I can fucking do this.

"I'm so excited." Jake tells Sophia next to me and I frown. Since when does he like ice hockey?

The match eventually starts and I start to feel comfortable because the atmosphere at a hockey game is way better than the one at a footie match. Everyone's screaming and players are fighting, everything is great.

Twenty minutes later comes the first break, and on the big screen some funny scenes from previous matches are being played.

Then, a heart appears on the screen with the words 'kiss cam' under it, and an old couple appears in the heart. They smile and kiss each other, before David and Victoria fucking Beckham also appear on the screen.

"Oh my GOD! It's my husband!" Sophia cries when he sees David kiss Victoria. "I didn't even know they'd be here!"

"Oh my fucking God." Jake says looking at the screen and I nod.

"I know right? It's the Beckhams-" I say just as everyone starts chanting 'kiss kiss kiss', even though the Beckhams have already done it.

"Rey, look." Jake says and I look up.