Chapter two |School|

Previous chapter :

"Have a great day! Make some friends!!!" She yells as I walk out the door.

"Yeah we'll see.." I say as I drop my skateboard and ride to school.
______
This sucks I have to use my freaking maps on my phone to find my school while skateboarding. I mean it's not that hard it's just annoying. Wait, is it a left or a right at the next stop? Oh left. I was too busy looking at my phone to notice the huge bump in the sidewalk. I lost my balance as soon as I ran into it and scrapped the shit out of my knees. Fudge! It freaking hurts! I get up after sitting there for a good minute and check to see if anyone saw me eat shit. Oh thank god, no one saw. I pick up my skateboard and decide to walk the rest of the way.

I finally get to the school after...I dont know how long but it felt really long. Well anyway, the school looked nice with palm trees all around it. I had no idea how to get to the office, so I asked a guy that looked decent enough. "Can you tell me where the office is?"

"Oh yeah. It's right through those doors, down the hall then take a right," he said pointing at the double doors ahead of us.

"Okay thanks." I started to walk away when the guy called," Wait, what's your name?"

"Andrew," I said with a smile.

"I'm Danny, it's nice to meet you."

"Likewise. Well, I have to go to the office. I'll see you around Danny." He waved flirtatiously as I turned around and I couldn't help but think Danny boy was gay. Whatever though, as long as I could make friends who cares if he is or not.

I follow his directions to the office and walk through the doors. The front desk lady smiled and asked,"How can I help you?"

"Um I'm new...my name is Andrea—A-Andrew Taylor."

"Oh Andrew, I have your schedule right here. Welcome to Beacon Hills High, if you ever need anything just come and ask!"

"Okay, thank you," I answer grabbing my schedule. Okay, French first that should be easy enough. I spend the next ten minutes trying to find my locker and once I finally do, the bell rings. Great. Well at least I know where it is now. But now I have to find the French room. Okay room 121. That's room 144. Okay so this way. I finally find the classroom and the door is locked. Ugh can this get any worse, now I really have to introduce myself. I knock on the door and a young mixed woman opens it, who I assume is the instructor.

"Oh you must be Andrew, come in." I follow her into the classroom to see everyone's eyes on me and some on my bloody knees. Shit, I forgot to ask for a bandaid in the office. "Class, we have a new student.Why don't you introduce yourself?" Come on it's the first day of school why do I have to introduce myself. I'm sure some people in this classroom don't know each other.

"Um, my name is Andrew Taylor. I moved here from Quebec, Canada for um...family reasons," I said awkwardly.

"Wow, Andrew do you know French?" The teacher asks me.

"Yeah, it's actually my first language."

"Excellent, now someone can help the others. Go ahead and have a seat in the back."

I take my seat and try to ignore the other people staring at me. The only one who never even looked up was the person next to me. I think she's sleeping. "Allison, the first day and already sleeping...Andrew can you wake her up?"