Chapter six |Needle and Thread|

Previous chapter -
The door to the bathroom opens and Andreas comes out looking hot? Wait I didn't know my dads clothes could even be described as that...

Andreas smiles awkwardly," I guess they fit, although it still feels weird wearing Chris' clothes." I smile at his cuteness and grab his arm. "You look great. You ready?"

"As ready as I will ever be," he answers with a smile.

<><><><>

Allison pov

Andreas and I walk outside to Lydia's car just as she gets out it. "Hey I guess we will have to take your car Allison. Mine doesn't wanna start."

"Alright let me go grab my car keys." No wonder her car doesn't wanna start it just got hit by a deer. It will probably never be the same.

<><><><>

"Am I getting too close? I'm getting too close, aren't I?" I ask as we follow the bus to the guys cross country meet.

"That depends. Are you following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?" Lydia asks while applying some lip stick onto her lips.

"Yeah, I should back off," I answer as I let some space grow between the bus and us.

"I think you're alright Allison. In Paris people follow closer than you do," Andreas suggests trying to make me feel better.

I smile at him through my rear view mirror and he smiles back. Lydia pretends not to notice as she turns to look out the window.

<><><>
The drive remains silent as Andreas checks his phone and Lydia fixes her make up. Lydia finally breaks the silence when she says,"So is that whole "not let them out of your sight thing literal or more a general rule?"

"Um why," I ask confused.

"You're running out of fumes," Lydia answers, gesturing to the dash.

"Ugh...that's just perfect," I groan as I rub my temples.

"Yeah. And I'm pretty sure that bus holds a lot more gas than this Toyota."

"What if we stop?" I ask looking for a gas station.

"Is it really that big of a deal? I mean, so we lose them. We know where they're going," Lydia says trying to convince me to stop.

"You didn't see what happened," I say remembering the fight.

"You weren't so worried about it before when you were snuggling with Frenchie in the back seat," Lydia says pointing back at him.

"No offense Andreas."

"None taken."

"Don't bring Andreas into this he helped me forget this mess for once! Forget the fact that my ex-boyfriend is a werewolf who got cut badly by an alpha! That Derek died! That everything and everyone is falling apart!" I hell trying to get it all off my chest.

"It wasn't their fault you know. Derek started it not the alphas," Lydia replied softly.

"Is that what Aiden told you?" I ask thinking of the boy Lydia has been talking to.