Christmas Present - Yuri Katsuki x Reader (LEMON)

i got caught in the YOI anime so yeah enjoy
and sorry if he might be a little OOC so yeah

3rd Person:

You were nervous. You never thought you'd be doing this for Yuri as a Christmas present.

Stupid me.. Why did I think wearing a lingerie would turn Yuri on? He surely can't be that kind of guy..

You sighed, hiding your body under a blanket, waiting for your precious lover to come back from shopping.

This is stupid.

Your body rised up, getting ready to put your clothes back on, until you heard the door open. You squeaked and immediately went to hiding in the blankets.

"(Y/N), I'm back," Yuri called out in his usual tone.

"Uh, right over here!" You called back, nervously waiting for him to approach the door.

He opened the door to be greeted by your presence, confused that you've curled yourself in a ball. "What are you doing?"

"O-oh.. It's very cold, you see! So, don't come near me because you surely could be very cold from coming outside!" You stammered, obviously not wanting him to know you were wearing a goddamn lingerie!

He looked at you, dead in the eye. "You're lying."

You shivered. "N-no, I'm not!"

He started approaching your way. You started backing up, but your back hit the hall, preventing you to go back any farther. His hands furiously pulled the blankets away from your body. You squeaked and did everything you can to cover up. You looked at his eyes, not noticing the lust slowly building in his orbs.

"Oh?" He started, smirking your direction. "This is why you're hiding from me? Looks like you've been a bad girl, now I have to punish you."

Your eyes widened, never have you saw Yuri act this away except for when he is drunk with his coach and other competitors! Not to mention the one time when he started grinding on you! What is this?!

The young man licked his lips as he started licking your neck while leaving little marks.

"A-ahh.. Yuri.." You moaned at the light feeling your boyfriend was giving you.

"Hmm? I haven't even done anything yet," He said as he went down your neck to your chest. Removing the piece that was covering your secret place.

On instinct, your arms covered up your chest. Embarrassed that he's seeing your special places.

"No, no, don't hide from me," He gently said as he tried to remove your arms, but they were in place sternly. He growled and pinned your arms down onto the bed.

"H-hey! Ahh!"

He started licking and sucking the precious buds, using one hand to keep both of your hands up and the other to tease and fondle your breasts. "Does it feel good, (Y/N)?"

You couldn't say anything due to the overflowing pleasure, but you nodded lightly as a sign for him to keep going.

His mouth lowered down to your stomach, kissing and leaving visible hickeys. Then, he went to your most secret place of your body. Although, he avoided it as much as possible and continued kissing your inner thigh. Letting go of your hands, he slowly started to caress your inner thighs. He wanted you to beg.

"Y-Yuri.. Please.." You started.

"Please what?" He replied, his half lidded seductive eyes keeping a close look on you as he continued kissing your body.

"P-please t-t-touch.." You gulped. "Please touch me!"

He smirked and immediately took off your panties. He started licking your womanhood and started to tease your clitoris.

"Yuri! Yuri! Please!" You begged, wanting him to enter you as soon as possible.

He chuckled and unbuckled his pants. Letting his little friend that had been waiting patiently. This isn't the first time you two had done this, but it was very big. He positioned his member to your entrance. "Are you ready?"

"Mmm."

He thrusted into you, quickly taking it almost all out and slamming it back in. He procreeded this over and over.

"Ah, ahhh! Yes! Right there, Yuri!" You moaned as he hit your special spot repeatedly.

He groaned as you squeezed him tighter. "Ahh, you're so tight.. I wanna do this every time with you.."

"Yes, please! Ah! It feels so good, Yuri!" You were in no position to speak as you couldn't express the pleaure that kept hitting your body. The ecstasy hitting all the way to your toes.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), I love you! I love you so much!" He moaned as he started thrusting into harder and faster. Reaching to his limit.

"I love you too, Yuri! Ahh, I'm gonna c- Ahh! Yuri!" You came, but he didn't stop. He kept going until he was finally finished.

"Stay with me for a little longer, I promise!" He said, breathless. Thrusting like tomorrow no longer existed. "I-I'm- Ahhhh!"

He came in you, you came a second time. He fell on you, breathless and sweaty bodies breathing against each other.

You pecked his forehead. "Merry Christmas, Yuri."

Yuri smiled, "Thanks for the gift, (Y/N)."

sorry if there is any grammar mistakes!
byeee