Kinky!Victor X Reader Part 2 (LEMON)

heyo it's 12 am where i live and i'm a bit late w the requests!! haha i'm living such a good life :)

not

please fucking save me 

lmfao jk, this was requested by _Potato_Queen

if anyone sees potato in the comments or anywhere attack her with lenny faces please i'll love you forever 

mkay onto the kinky sex lmfao

pov:

"What?" You asked, not believing what just came out of Victor's mouth.

Victor's eyes became hooded. "You heard me, princess. I said to call me daddy from now on."

"And what makes you think I would call you that?" You argued, refusing to participate in his act. 

"And when do kittens talk to their daddy like that, (Y/N)?" He growled back, inching closer to your petite frame. "Turn around."

You gulped, not wanting to obey him but scared to talk back. "No."

Victor's expression darkened. "What did you say?"

"I said, no!" You hesitated, scrunching your nose in anger. As much as you didn't want to listen to Victor, or your daddy according to him, you have to admit. He was pretty hot being called daddy. Or at least, he suits it.

Victor heaved a sigh, pinching his nose in annoyance. He started to look at you, glaring. Little did you know, there was a hint of mischievousness and lust forming in his orbs. "Fine then. You wanna play rough? Then I'll play rough."

You felt a twist in your stomach, your hands started to sweat and nervousness started to build its way up. You never knew what Victor was planning. First, he was sweet. Next, he was kinky and a beast when it came to sex.

But, who said you were complaining? Heh.

In fact, you loved it whenever Victor played around with you. Pulling at your strings and making you say such things you'd never say. You just didn't want to admit it, which forwards Victor into continuing his act. Or was it an act? No one may never know. 

He walked closer to you, looking at you with a grin. "You've been naughty, too naughty that I might need to tighten your punishments," He forced you to turn around and bend over.

You swallowed in anxiousness. 

"(Y/N), I want you to count how many times I spank you. And if you don't, there will be dire consequences," He said darkly, rubbing your rear gently.

But you knew, oh you knew, that gently is not in his vocabulary. You were about to comply, but he spanked you with one hard slap. You squeaked, "One.."

He spanked you again, this time it was lighter.

You gulped. "Two.."

You heard him scoff. "Since you're being a good girl now, I'll hit you only one more time. But I won't go easy."

You wanted to argue back, you wanted him to touch you until you break. But you knew your Victor, and your Victor doesn't listen to your 'commands.'

The lack of touch made you anxious. You were scared about how hard he'll hit you, but deep down, you knew you wanted to savor and enjoy every last bit of his touch. 

And finally, he hit you again with one hard spank to the ass. You trembled at the hard tap and yelped in the process. You panted hard, putting your head on the wall and shut your eyes closed.