Yuri Plisetsky X Reader X Otabek (LEMON)

T H I S   I S   M Y   L A S T   R E Q U E S T

OMG OMGOMGOKGOGKGG MY EYES ARE STILL DROWNING IN PAIN BUT IT'S WORTJH IT

THIS AMAZING REQUEST WAS REQUESTED BY -Yukia_Suskai-

TYSM BC IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A GOOD PERSON

OK ONTO THE KINK!!!

pov:

You kept on moaning when Yuri blessed kisses on your body while Otabek was playing with your glistening womanhood.

Yuri growled when he heard you moan in response with Otabek. "Otabek, she's mine."

Otabek looked at Yuri with emotionless eyes, only the slightest bit of amusement shone. "Yuri, I believe you were the one who claimed that we were sharing her."

Yuri clicked his tongue, annoyed by the fact that he has to share his woman with his best friend. But hey, best friends do what best friends want.

You felt Otabek's fingers plunge inside of you, slowly pumping since you were a virgin. He stretched you, preparing for what could be the worst or the best.

You moaned to his mouth, but also to Yuri who was licking and groping your breasts. He was teasing you in every way possible, making you go insane. You wanted both of them to ravage you until you drop. You wanted both of them so bad, so, so, bad.

Otabek's fingers started going faster, and Yuri started to tease you even more. You felt something building up in your stomach, but you didn't know what it was. This was your first time doing something sexual like this. You never expected your first time was going to be with 2 handsome men, both fighting for your love.

"Aahh.. Y-Yuri.. Otabek.." You panted, feeling the pleasure inside your stomach building more when Otabek started pumping at a faster rate. Yuri started to suck on your buds, making you gasp and shiver.

Your breathing started to quicken, you felt like you were going to explode in pure bliss. Then, you felt like you let go of something. Your body trembled in pleasure, you felt like your whole world stopped. All you saw were stars, you didn't know what this was at all, but it felt damn good and you wanted more of it.

Yuri licked your neck. "So? How was your first orgasm?"

First orgasm, huh?

"Yuri, I'm sure that wasn't her first time," Otabek began, pulling his finger out of you. 

He looked at his fingers, licking them. His expression turned soft as if you tasted like the best thing in the world. He continued to lick his fingers, keeping eye contact with you before breaking away. "Yuri, lick my fingers."

"What the fuck? No,"

"Yuri, she tastes good,"

"I can lick her myself,"

"Yuri,"

"What?"

"Lick my fingers,"

As the two boys were arguing about licking fingers, your face was flushed with red due to the talk and the energy-taking orgasm you just had. You felt uncomfortable with them arguing about licking you, but then again, you felt special.

"Otabek, I'm not gonna lick your damn fingers!"

"Yuri, it's not even that bad. It's literally just you tasting her,"

"Otabek, did you not just hear what I said-"

Before you knew it, Otabek shoved his fingers inside of Yuri's mouth.