Victor Nikiforov x Reader (LEMON)

i shouldn't even make up any excuses yes i was lazy to create more chapters and lemons i was blank like a paper ok i was super lazy but bc of the comments i just recently read it made me acquire 20% of my self-esteem and yeah so enjoy

i'm also going to try to upload as more if u all like my writings idk (u most likely skipped through this part lmao)

warning: may be very OOC bc i'm shit at writing and grammatical errors or misspellings may be still there cus i don't revise 

enjoy my buns 

3rd Person:

You were lying on the bed with your boyfriend, Victor (who is in a flirtatious mood), as he wrapped his arms around your waist tightly. "(Y/N), did you know you have the most beautiful hair on planet earth?"

Your beautiful face held a smile while you were petting him gently as if he was your most favorite pet. "And did you know you're very kind to women?"

He hummed a 'yes' in response. "But, (Y/N), I want to treat you like royalty and a class of elegance. You're especially special to me, (Y/N)."

A shade of red tinted your cheeks. You shyly looked away, smiling. 

"Noooo.." Victor whined, using his thumb and index finger to bring your face his direction. "I wanna see (Y/N)'s gorgeous face.."

A sigh escaped your lips, your beautiful eyes staring into his eyes. "Happy?"

He smiled. "Very," then, all of a sudden, Victor stood up. He crawled over your small frame, drawing his face closer to yours. "I love your voice, (Y/N).." his hands hovered over your waist, holding on the rim of your shorts. He pulled on them and slowly moved them down. "But.." his lips pressed against your bright red ear, murmuring in it. "I wanna hear (Y/N)'s voice when I'm doing something naughty to her.."

You inhaled a sharp breath, holding on to his shoulders as he inches closer to your face. His soft lips pressed against yours. You could taste a little bit of a minty fresh candy. You started to kiss back, savoring his taste. His tongue slithered into your mouth, circling your tongue. You curled your tongue against his tongue, making him fight for dominance. Once you two separated, a string of saliva followed before breaking apart.

Victor smirked. "Do you wanna play rough, princess?"

You gulped at the new nickname. A carnal lust of desire forming and a light shade of red covering your cheeks. You looked down before nodding hesitantly, not sure what he meant by rough

He pulled off of you, searching through drawers and grabbing certain items. (ur fucked)

Once you caught a glimpse of what he was holding, you felt a nervous twist in your stomach. 

A mischevious glint shined in his eyes. He grinned and sat down on the bed again. He turned you around, tying a black blindfold around your head, covering your vision. You heard the sound of metal as he grabbed your wrists. You felt something securing one wrist, and then another. You realized you were handcuffed to the bedpost with two handcuffs. Your breathing quickened and your heart was beating at a fast haste. You felt him stripping you down, first was your shorts. He couldn't properly take off your shirt so he ripped it apart, including your bra. His slender fingers traveled down your stomach to the rim of your underwear. He slowly pulled them down, revealing your glistening womanhood.

You pulled at the restraints, taking a sharp intake of air as his slender fingers came in contact with your clitoris.

Pursing your lips, you begged. "Please.."

He hummed. "Please what, sweetheart?"

"Please touch me.." You say, giving in; accompanied by a sigh.

Victor chuckled. "You're not being very specific."

"Nn.." You hesitated to respond. "P-please touch me a-and.." You gulped, blushing. "And m-make me cum.."

"Good girl," Victor replied, sliding his fingers in your core and slowly thrusting them. He started to quicken the pace, making you cry out for more. 

The sounds being created broke any silence that dared to sink into the room. Each touch initiated a wave of ecstatic bliss, making you crave for more. Arousal leaked out of you, a sticky liquid that created glistening trails when touched. 

"You're already excited? Hmm, guess I'll have to clean the mess you've made, huh?" He mused, lowering his face to the level of your core.

"Wai-" You were cut off by your own moans when his wet tongue slid inside your entrance, exploring you. "Nnnaa! Y-yes.. M-more.."

Yes.. More, more..

And then, to everyone's surprise, it stopped. All the intensity and pleasure pulled away at the worst timing. "W-wha.. Please.." You whined, pulling at the restraints,  not knowing where to look due to the blindfold. 

"Be patient, princess," He sat up, making little circles against your core, teasing you more. 

"V-Victor, please! I can't.." You trail off, words being replaced with desperate pants.

Although, Victor knew he couldn't take the teasing much longer; taking effect on him as well.

"Fuck it," Victor cursed under his breath, positioning himself against your core, and shoving it in without warning, making you emit a high pitch moan.

"Ahhhna- Y-yes, please!" You moan, drowning in lust and pleasure.

Victor chuckled and quickened his pace, hitting a very sensitive spot.

You moaned out, even more. Each and every ecstatic wave of bliss traveled through you at each and every thrust he makes. The constant movement of Victor slamming against you was now too much to take; you orgasm against him, making a squeak. You both stopped for a few seconds before you felt him pounding against you again.

"Wh-wha.. B-but I-" You plead, stuttering.

"I'm not finished with you yet.." Victor managed to mutter, groaning at the pleasure and the tightness you created for him.

You whine and finally accepted that he is the one controlling; including your body and feelings.

Heavy and fast thrusts slammed against your overstimulated, sensitive entrance. Bringing you closer to your peak again.

Victor constantly groaned and panted, you assume that he was also close to his peak. You pull harder at the restraints, screaming in absolute bliss as you orgasm again. Victor then groaned loudly, cumming inside of you and gripping your legs tightly. Your legs felt so frail and weak, mentally noting that you will not be walking normally anytime soon.

You and Victor were completely exhausted. Victor fell on your chest, breathing heavily. He stood up to remove the blindfold and the restraints securing your wrists. You took big breaths, rubbing your wrists before wrapping your arms around Victor's neck.

"(Y/N), I love you. I love you so much.." Victor said, almost dozing off into sleep.

You giggled, softly scratching his head. "I love you too, Victor."

You both dozed off into slumber, savoring the carnal lust you had once had and will get back another night.

wink

lol i've been working on this lemon for like 2 hours and i'm finally finished. 
tyty for people commenting nice things and funny things bc it really makes me smile and it brings me back more self-esteem 

like i said i may be posting more often if u keep commenting nice things so yeah
thanks for reading my pathetic kinky victor lemon