Yuri Katsuki X Reader (Holiday LEMON)

hi kiddos i just uploaded but i have to finish these requests or i will live with guilt so here is another one

this was requested by Bratzgirl23 ty for the request bc this was very interesting to write ;)))0

ok moving on

idk what mode:

So, you don't know what happened. But surely, this will be one hell of a beast to tame. You have no idea what happened with Yuri at all, but you did know that he just came back from a party with Victor and many other competitors. You assumed that he probably got himself a couple of drinks.

"(Y/N), give me more fucking attention.." Yuri groaned, his head on your lap and your hand continuously caressing his head to calm his dick (literally) down. 

You, for one, have never seen Yuri act like this. Never. You were a little surprised, but you saw this coming a long time ago.

"Y'know.." He murmured. "Me and Victor were talking about you."

You raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? Please explain what were you saying about me." You twitched your eye in annoyance, assuming that their little talk about you was probably provocative. 

"I was talking about how my little (Y/N)-chan always squeaks whenever I caress her inner thighs. I told him that I thought it was always adorable," He explained, smiling like an idiot with light shades of red coloring his cheeks.

While you were caressing his head, you accidentally squeezed his hair in anger. "Oh, reaallyy? Explain more, I'm highly intrigued." 

"I dunno.. But Victor made a weird expression on his face and gave me a bag of stuff in it. I don't know what it is, but there was like this black cloth, a key, and some chains."

You squeezed Yuri's head.

"OW! Ow, ow, ow! (Y/N)-chan, that hurts!"

That stupid, malicious, perverted fuck. The next time I see him, I am going to lodge my fist up his-

"(Y/N)-chan!"

You heard Yuri call your name, realizing that you were hurting him, you let go. "Sorry Yuri, I was thinking about a certain bug."

"Jeez.." He groaned, rubbing his hand but he refused to move his head off your lap." He said something about using them on you tonight. But I don't remember anything that far. I'm probably too sober to remember.."

"Don't you mean drunk?" You muttered under your breath.

"What?"

"Nothing!" You said. "Hold on, Yuri. I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

You got up and stretched for a bit. You entered the bathroom and closed the door behind you, while Yuri was planning something.

A few moments later.. 

"Yuri, I'm back," You said, but he was nowhere to be found. "Yuri?" Nothing. You sighed and calling his name again. "Yuri, I don't want to play games right now-" All of a sudden, you were blinded by something black. You felt your wrists being cuffed together. The mysterious figure picked you up and plopped you onto the bed. You started to panic, kicking your feet.

"W-who are you?" You said, your voice shaking.

"Calm down, (Y/N)-chan. It's just me," 

You gasped at the sound of the voice. "Y-Yuri.."

You felt him hover over you, kissing your neck and your jawline. He started to kiss your lips, his lips mimicking a hungry beast. You moaned when his knee started to massage your core, the most sensitive part of your body. His tongue slipped into your mouth, exploring your mouth. He started to use his hands to grope your breasts. You gasped when his right hand started to squeeze you lightly. His mouth was still latched onto yours, hungrily eating you. He finally pulled back and licks his lips.