JJ X Reader (LEMON)

hi children this might be my last request today because i'm seriously not in a good mood right now, but i'm still gonna try to push forward and finish at least one request

this was requested Zoe_Hange_

thanks 4 the request bc it makes me look like i'm actually doing my work!!! :))))

idk pov:

"JJ, why are your eyebrows better than mine?" You asked, pouting at him.

JJ chuckled. "Your eyebrows are more refined and shaped. But I especially like your personality, (Y/N)."

You snickered. "Touche."

You and JJ have been dating for years, and you have been happy with each other. You were happy about where you were right now, living a nice life with a lovely boyfriend by your side. You both were in the living room, sitting on the couch and watching a movie. Although neither of you was actually watching the video, you two were entranced with each other.

You took the first move, softly planting your lips on JJ's lips. Your hands traveled down his chest and to the zipper of his pants. You unzipped it, your hands softly massaging his manhood. You heard him grunt at the feeling. He pulled back, looking into your eyes. You saw the lustful look he was giving you as you felt something filling your hands. 

"Oooh," You purred. "JJ, take off your panttsss,"

He laughed. "Alright, alright."

You watched him get up as he took off his pants and his undergarments. You have to say though, you never thought that a man taking off his jeans was that arousing. He looked you back in the eye, licking his lips. "Come on, kitten. Play."

50 shades of red tinted your cheeks as you were easily intrigued in playing with JJ. You crawled to his way and took a good look at his manhood.

Hmm, not bad. Impressive, actually.

JJ growled before noticing that you were staring right at his most prized possession. He smirked in a cocky way. "Ya like what you see, babe?"

You glared at him, never intending to boost his ego. "Shut up."

He smiled mischievously. "(Y/N), hurry up and suck it. Or else I'll drive this thing down your throat."

You squeaked at the threat before holding his manhood in your hands. You inserted it into your mouth, sucking it a little before taking the whole thing in.

JJ groaned in content, putting his hand on the back of your head so you can suck even deeper.

You bobbed your head up and down, at some points you even deep-throated him. But that was only when he would moan for you, how dangerous you were. You sucked even harder, stroking him and pleasuring him. You heard the little grunts and groans he was making, trying to make it as quiet as possible so it wouldn't drive you to become top tonight.

JJ wanted more, he wanted you to go even deeper. He moved back dangerously before thrusting in your mouth.

"MMm-! Mnnmnn! (JJ)!" You grumbled, muffled.

He smirked in victuuri (i'm so fucking sorry honestly). "Yeah, sweetheart. Keep going like that, I'll cum inside your mouth. You better swallow." He cooed, rubbing your head.

You glared at him before sucking on him even harder.

"N-nghn.." He grunted. "I'm gonna cum.."

When you heard that, you went even harder. Pleasuring him to his content, maybe even exceeding his satisfaction. Either way, you felt him throbbing in your mouth, so you continued your hard work. 

"A-ahh!" He cried out.

You squeaked when you felt his essence explode in your mouth, you tried your best to swallow everything. Once you did, you finally moved back. Letting his manhood hang out there in the air. Sorry, bud. 

"(Y/N)," He panted.

You looked up, examining his facial expression and smiling in satisfaction. He looks like he's blessed.

"Turn around and bend over," He said, twirling his finger as a motion.

You licked her lips and did what he wanted you to do. You turned around and bent over so you were on all fours. You wiggled your rear to him, tempting him more. "Come on, boy. I need beauty sleep soon, y'know," You winked. 

He smirked, taking a hold of your rear and smacking it. "Don't order me around."

You squeaked and was about to yell at him before he rammed himself inside of you, making you cry out in pleasure. "F-fuck.."

He thrust hard, immediately imitating the sound of skin slapping and loud moans. He kept plunging himself into you so deep, you lost track of everything. You were only focused on the pleasure, the sweet, sweet, pleasure of your lovely, yet deadly, boyfriend. He slapped your rear one too many times, but you enjoyed him being aggressive with you, it was mesmerizing because he normally doesn't do this often. 

He jammed himself harder in you, faster. "(Y/N), you're gripping me so tightly.."

Oh, how amazing it was when he complimented your sex. You smirked and squeezed harder, making him gasp and ram even harder into you. 

You moaned at how fast he was. "JJ, I'm gonna cum soon.."

He grunted. "M-me too.. Wait for me.."

His thrusts became more sloppy, but they still mimicked a horny beast. 

"F-fuck.. JJ!" You moaned loudly, cumming and trembling. You trembled so much, maybe the earth is being challenged. "Shut up.. you damned author."

He thrust one last thrust before cumming inside of you. "Gah! (Y/N)!" 

JJ collapsed on you while you fell onto the floor, both of you panting. You were both out of breath while you felt his juice easing itself inside of you. JJ kissed your ear, before whispering in your ear. "Wanna go for another round?"

What the fuck. "What?"

"I mean, Victor gave me some supplies and told me to use it on you. I was hesitant, but it looked interesting so I accepted it. I just wanted to try it out."

"... FUCK YOU VICTOR!"

and end!!! yeah i know super sucky and super bad but it's good enough. i hope the person who requested this enjoyed it because i really put some effort in it!!

anyways, the next i'm doing is:

second part of kinky!victor x reader lemon (bc a specific potato wants it very bad and i need to satisfy some needs ;)))0)

yuri p. x reader lemon

yurio x reader x otabek threesome lemon

cheater victor x pregnant reader (this is going be hard to write bUT I WILL SATISFY UR NEEDS >:))))0)

i think that's it??? if i'm missing something pls tell me ok bye i'll do some tmrw in order :)))