Yuri Plisetsky X Reader (Holiday Fluff)

hi kids ,, as i said i am doing/finishing requests and i decided to do the first ones i see

xXSleeplessDreamerXx requested this, thanks so much for it because it makes me look like a good author lmaoo

anyways, enjoy!!1

idk what mode anymore:

"SHIT! Shitty, shit, shit, shit, FUCK!"

It was Christmas, and you did not have anything for Yuri at all. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" You rubbed your head in distress and clicked your tongue.

I don't have anything..

"Ugh!" You hit your hands on the table, as you were in the living room and stressing out completely.

"(Y/N)?" 

You heard a voice call you, you look up and realized it was Yuri. You started to freak out. You smiled nervously and started to avert your eyes from him, sweating profusely "Hey, Y-Yuri.."

Goodbye world, thank you for always filling up my belly with food and showing me the good things about a life. I would also like to request a lifetime supply of zero fucks given when I am dead in a grave because-

He raised an eyebrow. "The fuck you hiding?"

You squeaked and turned around so your back is faced with him. "I'm not hiding anything. How could you say such a thing?" You pouted, overexaggerating yourself.

"(Y/N), you make yourself look and sound like an idiot," He snickered. "Now, tell me what the fuck you're hiding from me."

"I'm not hiding anything, you big butt!"

"Butt? Are you kidding me, (Y/N)? Pathetic."

"You're so mean!"

You heard Yuri sigh as he approached your back. His fingers went up your spine which sent waves of shock up and down your body. You ran forward and over the coffee table, making you two on each side of the coffee table. 

"What the fuck?!"

He sat down on the couch and patted on his lap. 

What in the living fu-

"(Y/N), are you deaf or blind?" He scowled, furrowing his brows in annoyance before sighing agaub. He patted on his lap again which made you blink.

"Huh?"

His eyebrow twitched. "Come sit on my lap, dammit!"

It took a second for you to comprehend what he just said before you started smiling like an idiot. You squirmed towards his direction and immediately lifted yourself to sit on his lap. Your legs were basically wrapped around his waist and your arms were planted around his neck. Your head was resting near the crook of his neck.

His hand lifted and started to pat your head, while his other arm kept rubbing up and down your waist. He shifted positions, making you sit on his waist while he was laying down on the couch.

"U-um.. Yuri?" You muttered, your hands were pressed onto his chest.

He smirked at you with a mischevious glint in his eyes. "Bend over, I wanna kiss you."

You blushed and did what he wanted you to do. Your lips lightly planted onto his. His hand pushed your head further to his lips, making your tongue enter his mouth. Yuri quickly caught this and started circling around your tongue. You heard him growl when you bit his lip. You moved back due to the lack of air, a string of saliva following behind. You were breathing heavily, eyes filled with lust. He lifted himself up, his hands traveling down your back and to your rear. He squeezed with no hesitation, making you sigh in content. 

"You act all tough when I play around, but when I play around too much you turn completely submissive," He breathed, smirking in the process.

"Shut up.. You act like you're the shit then turn into a horny bastard.." You barked back, glaring but your blush makes your expression fall back. "By the way, I'm too damn broke to get you a Christmas present so you better use my fucking virginity as a present."

He smiled, playing with your hair. He kissed you one more time before pressing his forehead against yours. "Will do."

hihihiihTIHIHIIHIH

I'M UPLOADING SOME REQUESTS TODAY BECAUSE THE LAST FEW DAYS I WAS BUSY

ANYWAYS I HOPE THE PEROSN WJHO REQUESTED THIS ENJOYED THIS ITRIED SO HARD KIND OF IT STILL SUCKS BUT ITS OK

OK BYE I'M UPLOADING MORE