Yuri Plisetsky x Abused!Reader

i found some of my requests and this one is from LoliiQueen so sorry i haven't done this om gg 

and for other requests that i haven't done i cAN'T SEE THEM I'M SORRYIDK PLEAS EHELP I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

something mode:

"I'm so tired of this," You started, rubbing your eyes. "I just want to have a good sleep with no remembrance of them, no flashbacks of my past and what they have done to me. I just want to forget them. So. Fucking. Bad," You groaned, biting your lip and letting out all the little tears. "Why?! What have I done to EVER disappoint you? Why did you hate me and why did you continuously hurt me and abuse me to the point where I can't even fucking FEEL IT ANYMORE!" You yelled, waking up Yuri. 

He came running into your room with concerned written all over his face, he saw you curled up in a ball and crying. Quickly walking towards you, he shook you lightly and asked, "(Y/N), what's wrong?"

You glared at him. "You know what's wrong.."

He paused for a moment before sighing. "I'm sorry, (Y/N).."

"Why are you sorry? You never did anything wrong and yet apparently, I'm the one who's wrong!" You laughed in a questionable tone. "I'm the sad little mistake made by my own parents who used me and made me feel like trash. I didn't know what I was doing because I was so fucking young. I regret not doing anything when I realized what they were doing was wrong. I'm such a fucking idiot for letting sick people like them control me when I obviously knew I WAS BEING USED FOR MONEY!" You yelled again, hitting your hands against the bed. "And you wanna know the funny part? They always told me I was special and they loved me, but when I did something wrong, I'd end up with marks all over my body! Haha, love truly hurts, doesn't it, Yuri?" You looked at him with tears overflowing and crazy in your eyes. 

He was looking down, his bangs covering his orbs and he was being deathly quiet. All of a sudden, he hugged you tightly. "I wanna help you.." He said, his voice cracking. "I wanna help you forget and I want you to feel loved. I want you to be happy and be my side forever. I just am so sorry to know what happened to you and what they did to you. It makes me feel angry that I couldn't help at the time because I didn't know you and I truly wished I fucking did. You're a beautiful girl, inside and out. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. You're amazing in many aspects and you never gave up hope. That's what I like in you. The fire in your eyes, your smile, your personality.. I love you so fucking much. Please, believe me, one day you will make it out. If you can't do it, then I'll do it with you. We'll go on the rough path together and finish together, okay?"

.

.

.

You were in shock, there was never a time where you actually believed someone but now Yuri proved you wrong. You actually felt warm and loved, you felt like you can trust someone with your heart. "Okay.." You murmured quietly, holding back your tears and hiding in his chest. You sniffled and held on his shirt. "Please.. Never leave me Yuri.." 

He smiled, petting your head softly. "I will never leave your side because you're just so fucking precious to me." His hand cupped your cheek and he lightly kissed your nose. "I promise that I'll help you and make you feel better from now on. I just want you to trust me and give me your emotions and your heart. I promise I'll protect you." He said softly, kissing you repeatedly.

For once, you smiled a smile with pure happiness. "I love you, Yuri. I really do.."

He smiled back, pushing you on the bed and pulling you towards him so he can hug you. He kissed your forehead and moved closer to you. "Go to bed, (Y/N).. I promise I'll be here to protect you."

You kissed him lightly. "Thank you, Yuri.." Right after you said that, you slowly drifted off into sleep and pure bliss.

AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY sorry

mkay i hoped u enjoyed that hahah remember i have the worst writings so if u found any grammatical errors im sorrY!!11 hahahah hejw 

bYeeeeeeeeeeee