Otabek X Reader (Fluff)

hi kids i'm back

i have a lot of requests now so i might be really slow with updating because almost all of them are lemons, and lemons take so long to make so i decided to start with one that isn't a lemon

this was requested by MakaylaLovesSmosh

thanks for the request!!

idk pov:

You were really hurt, really hurt. You didn't want him to go, you didn't want him to leave you. You just couldn't understand why you aren't allowed to go with him, why you aren't able to stay by his side when he leaves.

"(Y/N), you know I don't want to leave you," Otabek said, his eyebrows furrowed in sadness. "But I have to, I'm going to the Grand Prix Final."

"You don't understand how much I hate being apart from you, Otabek. You really don't," You muttered in distress, glaring into the ground.

"Yes, I do, because I feel the same way when you're not around me," He retorted, holding onto your wrist. He took his hand and lifted up your chin to stare at your teary eyes, noticing how much anger filled your orbs.

"Then why?! Why are you leaving without me? You can just take me with you, none of this would have happened if you would just allow me to go with you!" You shouted, clenching your teeth.

"I can't do that, and you should know that," 

"We dated all throughout high school, you never, ever, fucking left me during those years. And now you are? Now you're leaving?" You argued back.

"I'm not leaving forever, (Y/N)! I'm gonna come back, I promise I'll come back," Otabek hugged you. You cried in pain, anger, and confusion. You didn't want him to go, you didn't want him to leave your side.

"(Y/N), I promise, every day I will call you. I will speak to you and I'll make you smile. I'll do anything, but I just need to leave to succeed in the Grand Prix Final. (Y/N), I promise with my life that I will come back and try my damn hardest to make you smile. I really do," He declared, hugging you tighter.

You both eventually fell on the floor. Tears were flowing out of your eyes, you were wailing in pain. You never wanted this to happen, you always wanted to be with him. You loved him so much, there's no way you ever wanted him to leave your side.

"I don't want you to go.." You whispered, your voice shattering into pieces like glass. "I want you to always be by my side. This is my living nightmare, you'll be gone for so long. It's gonna be a decade. I'll be dead by the time you come back!"

"(Y/N)!" Otabek shouted, shifting to the crook of your neck. "Please.. Please don't say that. Please, it'll scare me so much. Even though I won't be physically here, I'll always be by your side emotionally. I'll always care about you, I'll always love you. I will always think of you. I want to bring you with me, I really do. I just can't because we don't have enough money for the flight. I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry," He muttered. 

You can hear the pain in his voice. You hugged him back, kissing him multiple times. "I love you so much, you idiot!"

He looked back at you, smiling even though little tears are falling from his eyes. You saw him reach into his pocket, pulling out a small black box. You raised your brow in curiosity, wiping away your tears with your sleeve. "What is that?"

Otabek kissed your forehead. He looked at you in the eye and opened the box. You widened your eyes, there was a promise ring placed in it.

"(Y/N) (L/N), I promise with my life that I will come back. I promise that I will call you and speak to you, and make you smile. I will never once think about leaving you forever, never. I hate seeing you like this. Just remember, I love you very much and I will always be by your side. I promise you that. That's why I got you this ring," He smiled, rubbing your cheek with his fingers. He kissed your lips. "I'll never leave your side willingly."

You smiled back. Your smile was bright, it can light up a whole room. "You big idiot.." You muttered. You wrapped your arms around Otabek's waist. "I love you too.."

end

i'm honestly in the world's most shittiest mood so i might be making like 2 more so yeah

thanks for the request though, it makes me look like i'm doing work even this kind of looks sucky

ok bye love u all