JJ x Sweet!Kinky!Male!Reader

hi kids
im back ;)))0
jk gonna leave for like 2 more years again lol
this was requested by Kimfeychu
enjoy!! 11

---

You and Jean were laying on his bed, his head in your lap while you softly petted him. It's been two years ever since you started dating Jean, and honestly, you loved him with your life. You've never been so happy with someone else, and you're glad to share your path with him. You smiled, rubbing his head. "Hey.. Jean," You called.

He hummed in response.

"I love you, I love you very much," You smiled, kissing his ear. You felt him smile back, turning his head to look into your eyes.

"I love you more, and you should know that by now," He said, bringing himself up and putting his hand on your hip.

You blushed, you always wanted a cute and sweet relationship with a guy when you found out you were gay. But, sometimes, you tend to become a little too much excited when he touched you in places that sparked your fire. You wanted to please him so bad, but you also wanted a tame relationship. You gulped, "N-no, I love you way more."

"Nope, I do, don't deny it," He smiled, pinching your cheek.

You pouted, then smiled. "Fine, we love each other equally."

He chuckled. "That's more like it," He mumbled, getting up and off the bed. "I'm gonna make some dinner, you want anything?"

"No, thanks," You said. "I'll just watch you cook, then I'll steal your food."

"Heh, alright," He murmured, walking out the room with you quickly following behind him.

moments later.

You were sitting on the couch, watching TV while having Jean's head laying in your lap. "Jeannnn, I want to lay on your lap this time."

He laughed and got up, sitting down properly and letting you sleep in his lap. You felt yourself getting a little too turned on, but you tried your best to ignore it. He put his hand on your hip again, making you flinch a little. You sighed out in content.

Jean noticed it. "Hmm?"

You blushed. "Sorry, nothing."
Gosh, I'm so bad..

His hand kept sliding up and down your hip, driving you crazy. You felt your lower body tingling, you adjusted your legs to hide your growing boner. You kept shifting around to hide the fact that you were a little excited.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" He asked, feeling you shift around on him.

You froze. "Nothing, it's fine. Just a little uncomfortable."

"Alright," He said, resuming back to watching TV.

His hand traveled to your ass, but he didn't notice that. You gasped quietly, shifting yourself back and tightly scrunching your legs together. You notice that Jean yawned, so you asked him: "Do you wanna go to bed?"

"Mm, as long as you come with me," He chuckled, petting your head.

Oh god, I have a boner and we're gonna sleep soon. Shit!

You giggled nervously. "Of course, I always sleep with you."

moments later.

Jean climbed into bed while you quickly followed behind him, trying as hard as you can to hide your groin. You literally jumped into your bed and quickly covering yourself in your sheets. You felt Jean draw himself near you and hug you from behind. He kissed your ear and your cheek.

"Honestly, do you know that you're literally perfect? A perfect man. You're so beautiful and cute, and very shy. I love you so much, so, so much. I love talking to you, I love touching you, I love seeing that beautiful smile on your face every day. You're so perfect," He said while caressing your head, his other hand constantly rubbing up and down your inner thigh.

You smile at his words, feeling so lucky to have him in your life. "I love you too, so very much. I love it when you tell me things like that because it makes me feel so special. I'm so glad I met you and get to keep you as mine."

He kissed your lips softly. "I love you, way more. Goodnight, my love."

You smiled. "Goodnight, my prince."