Christophe Giacometti x Tomboy!Reader (Victor's Sister) LEMON

requested by Toshirolover

requests are open for only readers!!11!11

warning: may be ooc - read at own risk do not blame me pls thanks bb

enjoy~

3rd Person:

"(Y/N)! Come here!" Your annoying brother, Victor, called out to you. He had brought you from Russia to see the Grand Prix Final.

You groaned out, walking sluggishly towards your stupid happy-go-lucky brother. "What?"

"I want you to meet the other skaters! I'm sure you'd get along quite well since we're skaters!" He cheered, giving his signature smile.

"I don't want to," You said, turning from him to walk away. You were a skater, a great one, in fact. You always ignored other competitors and played your own flow, that's why people recognized you so well. You weren't any girl, you were a tomboy. Or at least, considered one. Your behaviors and acts were very, feminine. You would also always try to compete against other great competitors, and wore clothes that were different from average. Hands in your pockets, slouching, you tried walking away from your probably gay brother. 

"Nope," He said and forced you through the hallways.

You heard chattering coming towards your way, and finally, you were in the room with all the male competitors with other females as probably their friends or coaches. 

"Victor!" A black-haired male called. 

"Yuri!" They hugged each other, making you think why this little shit is your brother.

You groaned out and was ready to leave the room until-

"Oooh, Victor, who is this?" A voice called. He had a two-toned blonde hair and a brown undercut.

"My sister!" He said, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"You didn't tell me you had a sister!" He replied, examining your facial expressions.

"Have you not heard of the female skater, (Y/N), Chris?" Victor exclaimed, shocked written over his stupid face.

"Oh. You didn't tell me that was your sister! Victor!" The so-called, Chris said. The conversation goes on, you were completely ignoring their conversation as you quietly walked out the room. 

Hours later..

Victor brought you to a free skating rink, you wanted to skate to let out emotions that were bothering you to your greatest. You exhaled, and started to skate to the music set in your ears. Twirling and jumping immediately at the start, letting out emotions out and starting to create a new world in your mind.

After..

Your eyes opened and realized people were watching you. Eyes widened, heart rushing. You sighed, slowing reaching towards the open door that led you out the ice rink. You passed some of the competitors that were watching you until one of them had complimented you.

"You were amazing."

You realized it was Chris from earlier, something made you smile. Made your stomach flutter. You blushed lightly, and quickly thanked him. "Thank you."

You quickly rushed to change your shoes. Be quick, (Y/N). Quick. Then, you stopped your tracks. What is this feeling? Love? You stopped again. I have no time for love, so that can't be it..

"Are you alright?" 

You looked up. Chris. "A-ahh, yes, I am. Thank you."

He looked at you once more. "I didn't think that I'd be saying to a girl I just met.." He said, now he had pinned you to the wall. Foreheads pressing against each other, eyes closed. "I think I have fallen in love with you, (Y/N)."