Yuri Plisetsky X Reader (LEMON)

hey kiddos i'm gonna try to finish ALL requests today, since i'm like one week late for all of these lmfaoo

this was requested by YourbigKittyKatcielizzy4life, and armin_arlert77

for armin, i will make this a fluff at first and then it will progress into a lemon. 3 people like requested the same thing and i was confused about making 3 lemons, or just merging them together

if you 3 want each of them to be separated, tell me and i'll make a separate one for you, but thank you all for the requests! :)

the last requests (i think) i'm doing next is kinky!victor x reader lemon, cheater!victor x pregnant!reader, and a threesome between the reader, yurio, and otabek

enjoy!

pov:

"Aaah," You sighed in pleasure as Yuri was kissing down your neck and to your collarbone. He left little marks on your body. "Yuri, idiot, don't make marks."

"(Y/N), I want people to know that you're mine. And mine only," Yuri growled, a glint of obsessiveness shining in his eyes.

You laughed, sitting up and making him sit up. You crawled into his lap, cupping his cheek in your hand. "As long as you don't put your eyes to another woman, then I will gladly be yours and yours only."

"Don't even start with me, (Y/N)," Yuri began. "I would never avert my eyes from you," He ended, blushing.

"Good, wanna know why?" You went on. "Because I love you, very, very, much. You mean everything to me, Yuri." You smiled, kissing him lightly.

"I love you more," Yuri argued, grinning like an idiot. 

"We'll see about that," You defended, pushing him down onto the bed and kissing his neck. You felt his hands caressing your back before pulling at the edge of your shorts. He started to grind against your most sacred area. You pressed down even harder against his groin, making him gasp.

Yuri furrowed his eyebrows before his face flushed with a light tint of red. Your hand started to tease his manhood. You started to tug on his boxers, sliding them down. Your hand resumed playing with Yuri, making him intake a quick breath.

As you were having fun teasing him, Yuri suddenly switched positions. Making you under him and him on top of you. He breathed in your ear, pulling down your shorts and undergarments. His hand started to pleasure your sex, making you moan for him.

He smiled smugly. "I love you when you're so responsive, (Y/N)."

You glared at him, about to argue before he plunged his fingers into you. "G-gahh!"

Yuri started pumping his fingers at a fast pace, making you emit lewd noises. He smirked and lifted up your leg, kissing your inner thigh. "Does it feel good, (Y/N)?"

You scowled, lifting your hands up and covering your mouth to prevent an ego booster for Yuri. He noticed this, growling and using his other hand to pin both of your hands above you. His fingers pulled out of you.

"(Y/N), look. Look at you getting wet for me," Yuri licked his lips seductively. "Look at my fingers, too. They're soaked with your wetness, how naughty," He chuckled, licking his fingers and still putting his eyes on you.

You blushed a dark red, feeling yourself becoming more and more desperate for his touch. "Yuri, please, please, please.."

"Please what?" Yuri purred, looking into your eyes like a tiger, seeking its prey. 

You bit your lip, not wanting to give him the satisfaction. But you wanted him.. So bad. "Yuri, please don't make me say it."

"(Y/N), I won't know what you want if you don't tell me," Yuri replied with a smug smile.

You looked down, then looked back up. "Yuri.. Please.. Please f-fu.." You gulped. "Please fuck me!"

Yuri smirked, plunging himself inside of you.

You hissed in pain at first, but then it slowly progressed into content. You clenched on him tightly, making him growl.

He lifted up your legs and went even deeper inside of you. "F-fuck, (Y/N)," His pace started to quicken, hitting a special spot.

"Ahhh! Yuri!" You moaned when he started to continuously hit the same place. You knew he was smirking at you, so you desperately tried not to make a noise. You failed.

"H-harder.. Go harder..!" You pleaded, looking him in the eye with desperation. 

He chuckled, complying. You panted, hard. You were going crazy by the sensation to the point where you were now seeing stars. Your lips were parted with drool, your flushed face made Yuri go even harder and faster. 

"(Y/N).." Yuri moaned, putting both of your legs on his shoulder and moving into a deeper position. 

You screamed in bliss, feeling kicks of pleasure run through your body. You sat up, wrapping your arms around Yuri's neck and started kissing him. He stood up too, using both of his hands to hold your rear. He kissed back, his tongue attacking yours like a beast as he continued to thrust inside of you, bringing you closer to your peak. He squeezed your ass, making you gasp in-between your kiss. His tongue started to explore your mouth, exploring every inch of you. His hands were poisoning your body, but your body and mind allowed him to do that. 

You parted the kiss, a long string of saliva following behind. "Y-Yuri.. I'm close.."

"Me too.." He panted, hitting your spot again, making you scream his name.

"Yuri.. I love you! I love you so much.." You cried out, panting and moaning hard as you clenched on him harder.

"I love you too, (Y/N). I really, really do.." Yuri grunted, drifting off into his groans.

"Yuri, Yuri!"

"(Y/N)!"

You both came at the same time, trembling with bliss. Yuri fell onto the bed with you, panting.

"Idiot.. You came inside of me," You growled, rubbing your head.

He laughed. "Wouldn't be the last time."

end

I'M SO SORRY I UPLOADED LATE LMFAO BUT I'M UPLOADING MORE DON'T WORRY ; THE NEXT ONE IS KINKY VICTOR X READER LEMON

(ALSO I DID NOT REVISE THIS BC I'M A LAZY FUCK SO IF YOU FIND ANY G R A M M A T I C AL MISTAKES THEN I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE!!)

OK BYE