Evil being

"Hello?" Uriel said as she appouch the figure.
The male didn't responds, he just keep saying things under his breath and hung his head low.
Uriel deside to help with his wound first.

It seems such a familiar wound, even the bandage look familiar...Is he from my village?

As Uriel comes close, the man throw something and caused a blinding light, it was so fast Uriel just acted on reaction as she jump back.

"Stay away," the man said in a deep and tired voice.
"Umm, I'm sorry but I really just want to help you," Uriel said
"I said 'stay away'" the man said.

Uriel stopped, he doesn't want help so there's no way she can if the person himself doesn't wish for it.

Uriel check the man again, he isn't too seriously damaged but it will become a trouble if he gets infected or the wound opens bigger.

Feeling a bit risky, Uriel sat down infront of the man, she need him to lower his guard down to let Uriel help him.

Hello?

"Sorry for not introduce myself, my name is Uriel, it's nice to meet you, what's your name?"
The wounded man didn't respond, he didn't even look at the painter, Uriel sighed, 'this is going to be hard' she thought to herself.

"I'm sorry mister but I really need to treat those wound or it will get infected or opens wider, blood loss from that wound will kill you,"
Still the man said nothing.

"Please let me help, I promise you it wouldn't hurt please, just let me do this and you can do whatever after,"
The man look at Uriel at last, he seems to have gotten an idea, he nodded and let Uriel come close.

Uriel smiled happliy and started staight away, it didn't took long and after she's done she sat on the floor smiling at the man.
"You will feel better after this," Uriel said "just don't move much at first okay?"

The man obviously didn't listen and try to move but the pain stopped him.
Uriel gives him a weak smile, he doesn't listen does he?

After making sure what he'll need to do in the future and praying that he will listen and do as instructed, Uriel said goodbye and left.

The male just stare at her until she left, right after Uriel turn the corner, she sigh a breath of relief, having someone staring at your back like that really make someone uncomfortable but she was happy she helped him.

She didn't realised that she dropped her necklace.

After a while, she arrived home and put her bag on the table as he fall on the bed, it's kind of a weird day, especially after what the head village said, 'a evil being huh? Those hunters are really serious about their job, that's kind of admirable.'

She soon fell into a dreamless sleep as a little raven watched from the tree across the window, it's flowing red eyes looks hungry as he stare at his pray with silent and curiosities.