Chapter 34

FINALLY! SUMMER HOLIDAY!! WOHOOO!! Now I can concentrate on the story T^T YEAH!!!

*Fallacy's POV*

It irritates me. Just seeing her with him irritates me. How she talks to him, how she smile at him, it's just plain annoying!

I returned to my castle and went straight to my room. I feel the anger boiling up faster then I can control. Hunger is rising up. I smash my head against the wall.

No. No, not now, I can't. I wouldn't allow myself to fall down to him. I wouldn't allow myself to lose control just because of some stupid guard!

I take a deep breath but it didn't do much, heh. I don't need air to begin with. The sun has disappeared now...Encre...

The anger gone away and replaced it with something else, what is this feeling?

I slowly walk toward the window and look into the distant, pressing my head on the window, I whispered,
"Goodnight Encre, have a sweet dream,"

...I wonder if she can forgive me for leaving her alone...hah...who am I kidding. I did the one and only thing she hates and fears, how can she forgive me.

My chest... It feels tight... The left side of my body just doesn't feel right... It's like someone is trying to stop a heart from beating. I... I don't have a heart... Why is it like this?

I try to make it stop, I feel out of breath. My head is dizzy, my whole body is weak and I can't stop shaking...

A drop of water fell on the floor, where did it came from? There's another, and another, I touched my eyes, there's water coming out from my eyes. What is this? I hold my hand in front of me, examine the water.

Is this what they called...tears? Am I in pain? Am I sad? I clench my hand into a fist as I hear a sudden cry coming from my mouth. I don't like this, what is this? Why...do I feel so...hurt?

My knees loses their strength and fall on the ground. My head and hand against the window, hoping for something to support me and my rights hand grabbed my chest tight, to the point that the inner flesh is showing... It aches so much.

Encre, what is this? How do I make it stop? Please...I'm sorry.

*Encre's POV*

There's colours everywhere, where is this I wonder, there isn't anything, just...colours.

"Encre!"

That voice, I turn around to find Uriel.

"Uriel!" I rush toward my dear old friend.

"You idiot! Where have you been! I was so scared, you know how much I hate being alone!" I cried

"Yeah, sorry. Because we no longer share one body, I was about to disappear so I had to look for something to put my soul in,"

"You do?"

"Well, you don't have one so I wouldn't blame you for not knowing it but,yeah, I found one with a help from an old friend,"

"Who?"

"Hey, don't worry about it,"

"If you say so,"

"Oh don't worry about it, really, I just need to be with God for a moment. He's currently creating my new body so I'll be back soon, do you think I should go into a girl body or male?"

"Hahahaha! You're the same as ever, just as childish,"

"Heh, well, I'll be back soon, wait for me okay?"

I smiled and laughed with Uriel.

"Hey, Encre,"

I woke up to see Azure by my bed side, gently shaking me.

"Morning Encre, sorry to wake you up but the breakfast is getting cold and I need to leave for morning meeting, I'll come back soon,"

...Oh...so it wasn't a nightmare... He did leave me...

"Okay, I'll come down in a bit, please allow me to freshen up," I said

Azure nodded and walked out.

Fallacy...I'm sorry, I should have noticed how you were feeling, please forgive me.

I got up and washed up. Looking at myself in the mirror, my eyes are still red from yesterday, my hairs a mess and my lips is so dry and my face is so pale as if I'm sick. I look terrible.

I quickly cleaned myself up a bit and went down stairs, Azure is already gone. I guess I'll be alone for a while.