Eric

Uriel is wondering what happened that night when she saw a raven resting on her window, she recognises who it is, it's that bird she helped in the wood, she quickly turn over.

"Ah! You're back, is it foods
you want? I heard normal bird eats worms tho," Uriel said and clearly the bird look disgust which was interesting and weird, what does it eats then?
"I'm kidding, I made some strawberry pies, would you like some?" Uriel offers.

The bird fly closer to the table so Uriel took it as a yes, she cut a small slice and she keeps asking for more, to Uriel's surprise, even tho most people just gives it bread crumbs.

After knowing he full, Uriel cleaned up the plates then turn to the bird, "I'm going to give some to my friends, would you like to come?" She asked, the bird fly towards her and landed in her left shoulder, Uriel smiled and walked out.

Many people were asking about the bird but was mostly on how she's doing after that missing for a day thing.

The bird is very well behaved, he just sits there and watch people talking to him or Uriel, it's kind of like giving a cold shoulder but the villagers didn't really seems to mind.

After a tour for the raven, Uriel arrived at home and feels quiet tired, everyone was talking to them and that slowed them down a lot, the raven seems to have noticed that and got off Uriel and watched in with...worry? What a strange bird.

Uriel chucked to herself, she went to the kitchen and got some water for her and the bird.

She put raven's water in a wide bowl and sat down on the chair behind the table, one of her hand is holding the cup, the other holds up her head that she rested down on it as she watch the black bird drink away, then and again, it's been quiet busy today, either of them had time to drink.

"Say, what should I call you? Its just going to be weird of I just call you birdy or just you," Uriel said, half talking to bird, half talking to herself.
"Maybe you would just prefer Raven," she smiled at the bird, "if you have some idea then try to tell me somehow okay? I know it could be difficult but I know you are very clever,"

"Ah! You still don't know my name right?" She said.

I'm Uriel.
"You don't need to know to much so just call me Uriel okay?"

She got up and opened the window,
"Here, it's opened now, feel free to leave it you feels boring, I will be going to bed now, goodnight," Uriel asked at the bird and went into another room.

The raven fly outside the window and went away, soon morning came and Uriel start to wake up by the sunlight.

She sat up and got dressed then she went to the kitchen to find the raven is still sleeping, just incase, she grabbed and small, but a bit thick, piece of cloth and covered the bird's body so he wouldn't catch some kind of cold.

Uriel was about to leave when she noticed a piece of paper next to the raven.
'Eric'
Uriel giggled "'always the ruler' huh, would he actually know what it means?" She went to make some food and soon the bird woke up, just as Uriel turn the corner and into the dining room.

"Morning Eric, you are fine with warm food right? If not I'll go make something else,"
Eric shook his head (???????) And hopped to his food and start eating it.

Uriel smiled as she watch him wolfing down his food, she gently stroke his head, it seem to supprised Eric for a bit but then snuggled into Uriel's arm.

Uriel feel her heartstring being pulled and almost couldn't control herself from squishing Eric.

She got up and walked outside again with her drawing equipment, she got to the wood again and set everything up and started drawing right away, staring with a simple outline sketch then adding deeper lines, colours and finally the shadow and light, then a master piece is created.

Eric stare at the painting as if he's supprised, he was also painted in the picture, sitting at the top of a tree with Uriel sitting at the bottom, even tho that are close but it just feels so far away.

Then Uriel suddenly start talking, either to herself or Eric.

"I wonder how I could get to the forest again, you know Eric, yesterday I lost my important necklace and I was wondering thought the wood when I see an entrance to a forest," Uriel said.

"Inside there was a magnificent castle, I really wish I have time to draw it down but I just can't find it anymore, I also wanted to pay the owner back but..." a small smile is showing on her face.

"I guess it's just their way of saying stop bothering me,"
The raven nudges Uriel to look to her right, there stand two huge trees that leads to a dark and depth of the forest....forest?!

That wasn't there before! Instead of thinking logically, Uriel jump to her feet and started to run into the forest but suddenly stopped.

"Eric, can you give this note to the village? I just need to tell them not to worry, come back after okay? Just go inside a castle, you can't miss it," and she ran off. Eric took the note to the villagers guard and fly back to the castle.

"Hello? May I come in?" Uriel is still knocking on the door, after a while it opened by itself again, just like last time.

"Umm...excuse me, I'm just here to say thank you again and I thought I'll pay you back," she grabbed her bag and took a few valuable objects out.

"I'll just leave it here okay?"
She was about to leave when the entrance slam shut.

"Leaving so soon?" A familiar voice called out as the sound bounce off the large room creating a echo, Uriel slowly turn round.