Visiting A Friend

Uriel got up and yawned with a smile, a knock came from the door.
"Yes?"
"Your breakfast is here," with that Mr Adrelean came in with a small table and a tray of egg, beans, toast and a glass of milk, Uriel sit up in her bed. Mr Adrelean place the table on Uriel's bed in front of her.

"Thank you so much for your hospitable treatment over the past three days, I can't thank you enough," Uriel said with a bright smile.
The man didn't say anything but nod then, after placing everything down, he went toward the door but stopped.
"You know, if...if you were to hear anything...anything bad about me...please understand that I did it for a reason," he said as he walk out.

What was that about? Oh well, Uriel shrugged it off and start to eat her breakfast, it's delicious as always. She finished after 20 minutes.
Scratch
Scratch
Uriel turn to the window, It's raven Eric! She quickly opened the window.
"Eric! Welcome back! What took you so long? I was so worried!" Uriel cried as she squeezes the poor bird.
"Come on, I know you just got here but let's go home," Uriel smiled. The bird hop on Uriel's shoulder and rested there. They start to make their way out and this time when suddenly, right after she heard a locked noise, she realised she might not know how to get back!

Uriel is going to see where she's going so she pick up a stone and painted it pink and put it down every time the last stone is out of sight, it's not really red or green so it shouldn't be a problem worrying animals can take it away. It took her hours and hours and hours when he reached her home, the sun's already setting.

She look back to the stones she dropped but they disappeared right after it reached the wood. Uriel sigh and went into the house, she really shouldn't have done that but how else can she get to the castle, how did she got there the last few times? Just by luck.

"Oh well, let's just enjoy our time here, I will find a way somehow," she gives a tired smile and rush to her friends. The raven is emotionless as always but it seems a bit relaxed around Uriel.

Everyone is waving to Uriel, they're not as worried as last time but still ask her questions. It's midnight by the time they fell into the bed.
"Heh, would you look at the time it's already raven black outside," she said as she made a little pun.
She always do that when she's tired to the extreme. As soon as she stopped talking, she entered a land of dream.

Uriel is in a dark place, she can't see anything but...it seems so familiar. e can't see anything but the feeling this place gives...fear...

Where am I now?
Uriel! Are you okay?
Who? Who is that?
Man, you sure are 'heartless' but I guess that wouldn't be wrong, you only have... You like talking about that do you?
....!
Long time no see! Oh my! How have you been! Actually, why are you here?
Nothing much, just to chat I mean, it's not like I can talk to you while you are awake.
I guess, is there something you want to tell me?
It's about what's happening to you nowadays, I know I picked a bad place to talk but remember this place, please remember it. I know it's your nightmare but please.

"WAIT!" Uriel sit up straight scaring Eric as he suddenly look toward Uriel.
Feeling confused, Uriel place her hand over her head and try to slow her breathing pace. She didn't see anything...right? Then...why is she breathing so hard?
"Sorry Eric, it's just a nightmare," Uriel said to the bird without looking up. She got up and walk to the kitchen to make some food and while Eric sits in the dining room to eat, Uriel went into her room to get change, she put her sleeping clothes in a bucket of water and went to fetch soap, the clothes was sweaty.

*Sigh* I didn't get much sleep, I feel so dizzy
She washed up her clothes and hang them out to dry while the raven watched.
Uriel turned around to watch the bird, she smiled.
"Gosh, don't you have anything better to do? Don't you have any home or play with a few friends?" Uriel asked.
The raven seems confused. Dose he not know what it means? Home and friends?
"Well, I'm visiting a friend today, it takes about a day to reach him, you want to come?" Uriel asked another question wanting to change the awkwardness, "maybe you two can get along,"

The raven fly toward Uriel and sit on her shoulder as they set off. They walked about 20 minutes before a fisherman offered them a lift and, of course, they took it since it's impolite to decline a kind offer. They arrived at a hospital after a while, the raven seems confused on what's going on. After checking for the room number, Uriel went upstairs and gone into room 7-5-14-15.
"I swear they gone over the limits for this building, too many stairs, the first time I came here, I almost fainted," Uriel chuckled to herself.
"Who's there?" A voice came from the huge bed with curtain surrounding.
"It's me, Uriel, don't worry,"
"Ah, you came! Thank you so much for coming,"
Uriel place the basket at the desk and pull open the curtain revealing a sick looking skeleton with one eye covered in bandage and wearing a long red scarf who seem almost like Uriel's twin.

"Well Geno ( I tried to look up a name for him but I gives up :p), I brought a friend today, his name is Eric," Uriel put two of her finger in front of Eric's feet asking him to step on it, he did just that.
"See, isn't he well behaved?"
"He is but are they allowing him to be here? I thought animal are not allowed," Geno asked giving a consent look.
"I explained so it's fine," Uriel said looking away, she have to stuff the poor bird into the basket for a full hour! Poor thing.

"Oh wait, I forgot something at floor one!" Uriel said and sighed "I'll be back in a hour, don't worry, I'm staying for the night," and she walked out. Geno chuckled remembering how Uriel looked when she first visited her, the nurse have to keep her for a day as a patient. Eric look at Geno confused.
"Oh, I'm just remembering something funny, my name is Geno, nice to meet you Eric," Geno smiled, it could be a mistake but the glare Eric giving Geno is almost like he need to kill her.