Their past: part 1

This chapter and the one after might be quite full of Christian topics so if you feel affended, I will now apologise otherwise, please enjoy.

Adrelean rush around the lad, is he worried?

*Sigh* where is Encre? He's gone for so long...
It have nothing to do with them right?...
I don't think so. Since we have plenty of time now, I might as well tell you about me and Encre's past.

I was a angel in my normal daily life with my brother, Lucifer (Dream and Uriel is Frisk)

Our Father are always busy so they're hardly there, Azrael is always busy (Death and gender is male) our other sibling have been sent off to another place to study and help people while I spread light and wisdom and my brother gives morrning lighs, like hopes and dreams.

We were happy, the human and the monsters are kind and obedience, me and my brother would normally go down to earth and talk with the humans and monsters.

It was then did we meet Encre, she was extreamly kind and gentle and her power was the wind, we became friends soon after, we would talk and play all day long but...my brother...he...fell in love with her.
It was forbidden from our Father but he didn't care.

He spent day after day with her but he kept getting more greedy each day. He start to get jealous of me for being her friend, then her family and finally, our Father, God.

He's behaviour was scaring me so I told Father what is happening but...I was too late. He killed Encre's parent and then, he's after our Father.

He's reason is that Encre is a follower and she believes, trust and respect our Father. My brother used our Father's name many time to get Encre to do what he says but nothing too serious just yet.

He soon see that if he became the God then he could have Encre's heart. Our Father was furious. He banded him from Heaven and Earth and sealed him underground burning in eternal flame.

Our Father erased Encre's membrey and given her new powers, the power creation and the power of mirror as an apologies. As mighty as our Father is, he can't bring back the dead.

All of us was heart broken, Lucifer was close to everyone, angels and Earthlings. And with our hopes and dreams gone, the world became a mess, murder, stealing, lying and all that broke out into the world.

Encre was also lost, she can't remember anything so I helped her, I stayed with her and teach her all the things she should know. It was a happy time even tho the world is in a mess. Farther is in charge of my brother's job but he can't get everything under contral.

So he sent one of his son down to Earth, his first son, Jesus. (Original Sans) Honestly speaking, I think he's a bit lay back but he's loryal and care about his friends more than anything. Plus he's the strongest.

So the hope and dream was restored but then, Lucifer came back, not as and angel but the Devil (Nightmare!Sans) and with greed, he manage to send Jesus back to heaven.

He's after Encre.

I stood between them, trying to protect Encre but, my brother...no...the Devil killed me without blinking an eye. Encre carried my body and ran away, somehow, we escaped.

She offered to share her body with me and with her mirror ability, she changed her apparent to mine.
I told her to do so because the Devil was blinded, he can only see a bit through his one eye and once he killed someone, he would forgot them.