HYPNOTIC

Ella Moss

12/26

When I woke up, my limbs were in a tangled mess with Jaxon's. He made no move to move whatsoever, instead mumbled, "please stop moving, five more minutes."

I slinked my arms around Jaxon and just laid there. But the pressure at my bladder made me get up and into the coldness of Jaxon's bathroom. I washed my hands and went back to his bed.

"Why is it so cold?" I whisper and Jaxon shrugs. He wraps his arms and me and I put my freezing cold hands between us so they warm up quicker.

"You're so cold, why?" Jaxon asks tiredly and I shrug.

I look at the clock and see it's only seven in the morning. I groan and set my head against Jaxon's ribs and close my eyes.

When I wake up the second time it is from Jaxon moving around. I open my eyes to find him sitting in the bed towel drying his hair.

He looks back and smiles when he noticed I'm watching him. "Hey, good morning."

I smile and bring the covers up to my chin. "What time is it?" I ask and try to look around Jaxon to the clock.

"Around nine." I nod at his words and close my eyes. "Hey, get up." Jaxon shakes my shoulder and I laugh a little.

"Why?" His bed was comfy and just do warm.

I look up at Jaxon and he smiles brightly. "Because, we're getting breakfast."

He shrugs nonchalantly and backs away from my face. "I don't have clothes..." I say quietly and look at my hands solemnly when I remember last night.

Jaxon lifts my chin up and whispers, "hey hey hey, all you have to do is run into your house, change and then come back out looking pretty as always."

He stands up and I follow. I put my shoes on and then grab my sweatshirt and jeans as I walk past the couch.

We arrive at my house and I run in. I change into black jeans, a white shirt with a design on the front, and pull on black heeled boots. I switch my sweatshirt for a green-brownish jacket. Grabbing a black hat from the desk, I run back out to Jaxon.

He drives to a Friendly's and I smile happily at the choice of restaurant.

Looking at Jaxon, he gave me such an emotion filled looked that I couldn't look away. I could feel his breath against my nose and fear struck me. I was scared that if something happened it would change whatever Jaxon and I have.

Whispering, Jaxon asks, "Ella, can I..."

He trails off and looks down at me. His thumbs that are at my waist were lightly going up and down. We were inches -probably centimeters- away from each other and I couldn't think straight.

I don't know how we got in this situation, but I wasn't complaining.

"Can I?" Jaxon asks again and I nod very shortly.

I notice Jaxon smile and then his lips are touching mine and my hands tighten their grip on his shirt. One of Jaxon's hands go from my waist to my cheek, and the other finds it way to the nape of my neck and to my hair.

I feel Jaxon smile and then back away. I open my eyes and see him smiling hugely, then he kisses my forehead and moved so he's so close to me.

A phone goes off and not of us break the staring contest somewhat, and look at our phones.

My dad texted me saying that I need to be home soon. I tell Jaxon and he offers to drive me home, but I decline.

"I'll be fine. Bye Jaxon." I give him a tony kiss on his cheek and jog out of the apartment complex and to my home.

a/n:

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! THEY KISSED!!!!!

Happy New Year's Eve, I'm definitely not getting kissed, but obviously Jaxon and Ella are. 😹😹