GIRLS & BOYS

Ella Moss

1/2

Mom was officially moved out and into wherever she went. It was quiet and I didn't like it, sadly enough I wanted the fighting back; that's how I knew my family was okay, there was yelling and no sweet talking heard. I haven't seen much of Dianna, Mandy, or our dad; they are ask locked up in their rooms probably moping.

I have been trying to see the good side of this all which is Dad won't get things thrown at himself anymore, there won't be fighting every night anymore, nor will there be awkward silences at the dinner table.

Jaxon has also been a help, he makes me smile even when I don't want to. Which I'd why I'm heading to the coffeeshop he works at.

❄ 

"Hi Ella." Jaxon smiles as he slides in on the other side of the booth.

"Hi Jaxon."

"So, are you doing anything later tonight?" Jaxon asks and I shake my head.

I take a sip of my hot chocolate and waited for Jaxon to tell me why he's asking.

"Want to go midnight bowling?" I light up and smile hugely. I nod and Jaxon laughs, making me laugh and almost spit my drink out.

When I finish my peppermint hot chocolate, Jaxon stands up with me. "See you at eleven Ella." He kisses my cheek and I bid him goodbye. I walk home looking at all the leftover snow on the ground.

❄ 

A knock on the door has me going downstairs and flinging it open. Jaxon smiles and I grab my cost from the hanger.

"I'll be back!" I yell and walk out with Jaxon to his car.

We get to the bowling alley and get a two hour playing slot. I pick an eight pound ball and set it in the thing where all the bowling balls go

Jaxon puts in our names and tells me I can go. I bowl with my left hand even if I'm right handed and get five pins down.

"I thought you were right handed?" Jaxon asks and I nod.

I tell him, "I suck at bowling with my right hand, just watch."

I bowl with my right and get a gutter. Jaxon laughs and I nod. He bowls and gets a strike right away. "What the heck! How did you do that?" I ask him and he shrugs.

I go up and bowl a 7-10 split. I groan and bowl for the 10 pin when my ball comes back.

It goes on line that for awhile; I get horrible scores and Jaxon gets spares or nines.

Needless to say, in never going bowling with him again just to lose majorly.

"Don't be mad Ella, you were only ninety points behind." I mock Jaxon when we get to his car and roll my eyes.

I say, "I'm never going bowling with you again. Mark my words," with a pout and crossed arms. Jaxon laughs at me and just shakes his head.

When he gets to my house he turns to me and asks, "are you really bad at me?"

I laugh and shake my head, "no, but I know not to go bowling with you again. Or I have to be ready to lose."

He chuckles and his forward, giving me a small kiss before I get out of the car. "Bye Ella," Jaxon smiles and I nod. "See to tomorrow."

I wave and head to my room. I flop on my bed and fall asleep pretty quickly.

a/n:

So I gave another two hour delay!! I'm really loving living here in PA.

But hey, Ella and Jaxon had a date-like thing.

I still don't know how many more chapters there will be left, but I know this story's coming to an end.

:):