The OC for the Story

Name: Cameron Lee Miller

Nicknames: Cam, Ronnie

Gender: Male

Birthday: September 22, 1991

Age: 21

Birthplace: Rosemont, Illinois

Current Residence: Highland Park, Illinois

Height: 5'7

Weight: 145 pounds

Hairstyle: Long, down below his shoulders

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Green

Personality: Happy, Emotional, Tough, Caring, Fun-Loving, No-Nonsense

Family: Abby Lee Miller (Mother), Maryen Lorrain Miller (Grandmother), Vivi-Anne Miller (Adoptive Sister)

Friends: Christi, Kelly, Holly, Kristie, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, Nia, Asia, Kendall, Payton, Gianna

Enemies: Cathy, Yvette

Frenemies: Melissa, Leslie, Maddie, Mackenzie

Likes: Hanging out with his mother, the girls, the moms and their families, taking pictures

Dislikes: Momma Drama, Candy Apples Dance Center

Other: Has a crush on Gianna Martello, who is Abby's assistant

Biography: On September 22, 1991 in a town called Rosemont, Illinois, which is a Chicagoland town, a 25 year old dance teacher by the name of Abigaile "Abby" Lee Miller gave birth to a healthy baby boy and named him Cameron With the help of her parents, Maryen and George Miller, Abby raised her son and there was nothing but love and she kept him in line so he could take the direction. When Cameron was two, he started to dance under his mother's tutelage and he became talented. At the age of four, he met a five year old girl named Gianna Martello and they became quick friends, and at the age of 7, he won his first national title and that would be the first of seven straight national titles. In 2000, Cameron lost his grandfather on Father's Day and dedicated his national title win to his grandfather, then at the age of 12, he got a chance to choreograph a group routine, which got a perfect score and whenever he wasn't competing at a competition, he'd help his mother choreograph. In 2004, Cameron gained a little sister when Abby adopted a newborn girl from Guatemala and named her Vivi-Anne and they've been close since then and in 2008, Cameron graduated from High School and he win a cash for life contest two weeks after his 18th birthday, winning $5,000 every week as long as he lived.