Chapter 13: Fantastic News

Two months later, the day was February 18th and through those two months, Cameron and Gianna went on their first date by going to the movies and eating dinner and when Gianna got cold, Cameron took off his jacket and let her wear it so she could be warm, the ALDC continued winning many of the competitions and they hadn't heard from Cathy and her Candy Apples.

At the front desk, Cameron was with Abby and Gianna as the girls were just dancing and they were talking about where Regionals was going to be at and that was going to conclude the first half of the dancing season and in late April, the second half of the season would begin.

"Mom, Gia. i might have not asked, but where is Regionals going to be held at?" Cameron asked.

"Well, it's going to be held in Los Angeles." Gianna answered her boyfriend.

"Sounds good to me, we might be able to walk down the Hollywood walk of fame and see the stars that have their star on the walk of fame and i still have the picture of me at Michael Jackson's star." Cameron said, then his phone rang.

"Who might that be calling you?" Abby asked.

"No clue." Cameron responded.

"Let's see who it is." Gianna said, then her boyfriend pulled out his phone and pressed the call button, which answered the phone call to find out who was calling him.

"Hi, Cameron Miller speaking, who might i be speaking with today?" Cameron wondered.

"Hi, Cameron, it's the publicist of both you and your mom." The woman said over the phone, she was Abby and Cameron's publicist. She would inform them about an appearance on a TV show for an interview whenever she got word from one of the networks, and she's been their publicist since Dance Moms started. "I've got fantastic news for you."

"What's going on?"

"Well, this morning i got a call from the producers of the Ellen DeGeneres show and they want you to surprise one of your biggest fans."

When that was said, Cameron had a huge grin on his face as he did a cheering pose by pumping his fist in joy and began laughing and even the publicist of him and his mother was laughing as well while Abby and Gianna had confused looks on their faces.

"What is he so happy about?" Gianna wondered.

"I do not have a single clue." Abby said.

"Be sure to tell your mother." The woman told cameron.

"All right, i'm about to right now." Cameron said, then he hung hup the phon and then he turned to his mother and his girlfriend, who were loooking at him with confused expressions on their faces.

"Cameron, i don't mean to pry, but, what was that calll about?" Gianna asked.

"I just got off the phone with me and my mom's publicist and she informed me that we're gonna be on the Ellen show to surprise one of our biggest fans!" Cameron responded.

"Seriously?!" Abby exclaimed, her confused look replaced with an excited expression after hearing the news from her son and Gianna was grinning as well from what he had said.

"That's awesome news!" Gianna told him.

"Yes it is." Cameron stated and then Abby then wrapped her arms around him and they were laughing in joy and even Gianna was pulled into a hug as the three started cheering and the moms were hearing from up in the viewing room and they didn't know what was going on.

"What is going on?" Melissa asked.

"No clue." Kristie answered.

"Maybe we'll find out sooner than later." Christi added.

"I think they heard something very exciting." Holly predicted.

"You could be right." Kelly said.

"EVERYONE, WE'D LIKE YOU TO ALL COME IN TO STUDIO! COME ON!" Abby yelled. from studio A.

"Let's see what the gorilla and chimpanzee that escaped from the Brookfield Zoo wants." Kelly told the moms as they got up from sitting down and headed downstairs and were entering Studio A and also in there with Vivi and the girls were the other dancers and parents as they had been called as well as Abby, Cameron and Gianna all stood there.

"Do you have any idea on what Mom, Cam and Gia have to tell us?" Vivi asked.

"I don't know, Vivi." Maddie responded.

"But i think it's something big." Paige predicted.

"Hopefully, it is." Chloe said.

"Everybody, we have a huge announcement for you all. Me and My Mom's publicist called a few minutes ago and she informed us both that we have a super fan that's gonna appear on the Ellen DeGeneres show and their producers want us both to surprise her next week on the 20th, which is two days from now." Cameron announced and with that, everyone cheered.

"That's amazing!" Christi stated, high fiving them.

"We're so happy for you!" Melissa stated. "But i have a question, when are we supposed to leave for Los Angeles?"

"Later on tonight."

Then later on that evening, Abby, Vivi, Cameron, the girls and their moms all headed home and packed up some clothes and went to O'Hare Airport and caught an American Airlines flight to Los Angeles and they arrived around 9:00 PM.