Chapter 2: Kicking off a new season, new member

A month later at Cameron's house, the day was October 8th and that was the first day of the new dancing season as Cameron was exiting his house and he was in a Mark Grace Chicago Cubs Jersey, blue trackpants, black Adidas Superstar sneakers and also his long hair was in a ponytail. He then walked to the garage, opened it and in it was a Black and Silver Explorer minivan built by Chevrolet and he got in, put the key in the ignition and the van came to life and he left.

Nine minutes later, Cameron was on Park Avenue, then he turned right in to a parking lot of a white building and over the door the logo said "Abby Lee Dance Company" which is the dance studio that Abby owns, first it was her mother Maryen's studio, which was named the Maryen Lorrain Dance Studio that opened in 1964, then she passed it down to Abby, who now owns the studio now known as the Abby Lee Dance Company as Vince parked into a reserved space that said "Reserved for Cameron Miller" and the one across from him said "Reserved for Abby Lee", which was his mother's parking space and his mother's suv was parked there and also parked were the vehicles of the moms and Gianna.

"It's the start of another season and who knows what's gonna happen." Cameron said to himself as he got out of his minivan and walked to the door, he saw that Abby, Vivi and Gianna were sitting at the front desk. He then walked in. "Hello, Mom. Hello, Vivi and Hello, Gia."

"Hello there, Cameron." Abby said, giving her son a hug.

"Hi, Cam." Vivi stated, as she hugged her brother.

"Hello, Cameron." Gianna added, giving Cameron a hug as well and when she felt his touch when they hugged, she felt warmth and electricity and even Cameron felt it too when he felt her touch.

"Are you ready for a brand new season?" Abby asked.

"You bet, mom." Cameron replied, when he was growing up and he danced for Abby, he was always ready whether it would be for the first day of the season or the last day, which was Nationals. "What's on the agenda for the first week of the new season?"

"We've got a group dance, but we don't know who has a solo or who's gonna be a part of a duet or a trio." Gianna admitted.

"In case myself or Vivi forgot to tell you, On April 6th, we'll be going on a cross country road trip across the USA." Abby informed her son, who had a huge grin on his face because he loved traveling whether it was for a competition or a vacation.

"We are?! That's gonna be awesome and i've got my RV and when the time gets closer, i'll take it in for maitenance to make sure it's ready."

"Good to know and Christi has a RV of her own. Also, did i forget to tell you that we've got a new member of the team?" Abby added.

"I didn't hear that part, but who's gonna join the team?" Cameron wondered.

"From what mom told me, they'll be here later on today." Vivi replied, then they saw a gray escalade pull into the studio and parked in a empty space three feet from the studio. "Or a lot sooner than we expected."

"They're here already." Gianna stated. "I wonder who it could be?"

"We're about to find out." Abby told them, then getting out of the escalade was a seven year old girl with brown hair and amber eyes and with her was a woman around 41. The seven year old was a girl named Asia Monet Ray and the woman with her is Asia's mother, Kristie. Asia was a part of Abby's ultimate dance competition, which is a show that has dancers dancing for $100,000 cash and a scholarship for the Joffrey Ballet.

"Hello, everybody!" Kristie greeted.

"Hi, there!" Abby stated.

"Hello, there!" Cameron said, he was happy to see Asia and Kristie because he bonded with them while filming Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition.