Chapter 9: Sophia and Asia vs The Zieglers

It was saturday and the ALDC had just arrived in Denver aka the Mile High City because it was elevated one mile above sea level and were on the bus that was going to take them to the auditorium where In10sity was going to be held at.

"Cam?" Jackie called.

"Yes, Jackie?" Cameron said.

"Have you been in Denver before?"

"A lot of times, mostly for competitions and a few times for a vacation." Cameron answered. "Mom brought me here one summer and we went hiking."

"I bet it was a cool experience."

"It was."

32 minutes later, the bus arrived at the Denver Performing Arts Complex, which was a modern looking performing arts center, then the bus parked near the entrance and Abby, Cameron, Gianna and Vivi were the first to get off, then the girls and their moms all got off next and got their dancing bags and then they see a Limo pull up.

"Who could be arriving in a limo?" Gianna asked.

"I have no clue." Abby said.

"Me either." Cameron admitted.

Getting out of the limo first was Cathy and Melanie and then several dancers had gotten out of the limo too and they were dancers. The dancers for Cathy's team was none other than Hadley Walts, who had competed against Abby and won the group dance with her studio the weekend before, A girl named Nicaya Wiley, who was temporarily a part of Abby's team for a week when Paige hurt herself, an ash blonde hair dancer named Campbell Reynolds, a brown haired girl named Mari Dudash, an ash blonde girl named Taylor O'Lear and with them was another brown haired girl named Ayla DeGuzis.

"Don't tell me that Yvette has joined Cathy's team, i thought facing her a few times was once enough." Kristie muttered, seeing Hadley and Yvette with the Candy Apples.

"They did, and the rotten apple also added Nicaya and her mother, Kaya aka Patsy." Cameron added.

"Who else did Cathy recruit?" Holly asked.

"I also see three additional dancers and i heard that their names are Campbell Reynolds, Mari Dudash, a dancer that actually dances at Candy Apples that's named Ayla DeGuzis and another Candy Apples dancer named Taylor O'Lear and with them are their mothers, Alli Reynolds, Gina Urso-Dudash, Anne DeGuzis and Nicole O'Lear." Gianna answered for Cameron.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Flabby, Blabbity, Jabbity and their crew of losers!" Cathy taunted.

"Cathy, go pick on someone your own size!" Cameron growled. "You poached those dancers from other studios!"

"Really, the dancers you have has always danced for you from the start and has never danced anywhere else?" Alli asked.

"You know it, even if those dancers who came from other studios danced for us, at least their parents come to us instead of us poaching them!" Abby answered. "And my son has always danced for me from the start to finish!"

"I bet he's some no talent wannabe nowadays." Anne said.

"I think so too." Alli stated.

"HEY!" Gianna yelled. "DON'T YOU INSULT MY FRIEND, CAMERON HAS TALENT AND IS NOT A WANNABE! I BET YOU THAT HE COULD BEAT ANYONE OF YOUR DANCERS IN A DANCE OFF, SO LEAVE HIM ALONE AND GO FIND SOMEBODY ELSE TO INSULT!"

"I'll admit, Abby's assistant choreographer got guts." Gina said simply, not wanting to get involved in the drama.

"Come on, let's get the girls ready for competition." Cameron said as he led Abby, Gianna, Vivi, the girls and the moms to the dressing room to avoid more drama and Cathy, Melanie, the dancers and their moms headed to their dressing room.