Chapter 7: Facing Hadley's Team, Caught Red-Handed

The time was 9:30 AM and in Fort Wayne, which is a city in Indiana the bus that the ALDC were on had pulled up to the entrance of the Arts United Center, which is where Nexstar was going to be held at as fans were cheering so they could see Abby, Cameron, Gianna, Vivi, the team and their moms and getting off first were Abby and Gianna, then Cameron was next as the fans cheered louder.

"Hey Hey Hey!" Cameron said to the fans, waving to them and getting off after him was Chloe, Sophia, Asia, Ally, Kaeli, Bella, Christi, Jackie, Kristie, Shelly, Marcia and Gloria. They got their bags from the luggage compartment and despite having only one original member of the team, the fans knew that they were still number one. "This is huge for us."

"Yes it is." Gianna agreed.

"We've got a whole new team except for Chloe, who is the only original who stayed on the team." Abby informed them.

"And we have to win huge and i mean huge!" Cameron said to the team.

"This is exciting, it's our first competition as members of the Abby Lee Dance Company." Bella said.

"I know, right?" Kaeli agreed. "Let's bring home a win so we won't let Miss Abby down."

"Just one problem from one of our moms and we could get the boot."

"Asia, since Chloe and myself going up against each other and Hadley, who do you think will win, little diva?" Sophia asked her friend.

"It's hard to tell, but i know one of you will win." Asia responded.

"May the best dancer win." Chloe said, then she and Sophia high fived, then they all walked in to the auditorium and Yvette was seen looking at them while checking to see what the routines were going to be done that day with the competition director.

"I noticed that Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, Brooke, Paige and Kendall aren't here with Abby but Chloe is and also with her looks like Asia and Kristie. Who are those other four dancers?" Yvette asked.

"Those are Sophia Lucia, Ally Serigne, Kaeli Ware and Bella Hoffheins. They're the replacement dancers for Abby." The competition director said, then they saw Abby, Gianna, Cameron, the dancers and their moms approach them.

"Hello there, Hadley." Abby stated.

"How's it going?" Cameron asked.

"I'm good and it's great seeing you two again." Hadley responded as she gave them hugs.

"It's great seeing you too." Cameron commented. "Have you been improving?"

"Yeah." Hadley told them, then she hugged Asia. "Hey, Asia."

"Hey, Hads." Asia said. "How's it going?"

"Good." Asia replied, then Yvette talked to Abby and Cameron, she even talked to Kristie, who she had a rivalry with on AUDC, but in the back of her mind, Yvette disliked the three since then, then they left and headed to their dressing rooms after getting signed in.

"I bet Hadley will either lose to Sophia or Chloe." Kristie predicted.

"Let's see what happens." Christi said.

"Christi, Shelly and Jackie, start getting Chloe, Ally and Sophia ready for their solos becasuse those will be first!" Gianna informed as the three moms were starting to get their daughters ready for the competition as Kaeli, Bella and Asia would watch until they got ready for the group dance, then minutes later, Chloe, Ally and Sophia were given their costumes and went in to the changing room.

Chloe came out of the dressing room and her costume consisted of a gathered mesh overlay that draped down the front of the camisole leotard, which had stretch satin, straps that were also satin supported the neckline, a mesh belt that had a diamond applique and a mesh skirt and spandex leotard was attached at the waist.