Chapter 8: Back to Square One, Return of the Regulars

The next day at the studio, Abby, Gianna and Vivi were at the front desk as Cameron was looking up information about the next competition for the upcoming weekend.

"What's the 411 about the competition?" Gianna asked, then when he turned to her, she felt warmth when she looked into his green eyes, the one he inherited from Abby. Cameron himself felt warmth when he looked into Gianna's gray eyes.

"From what i've found out, we'll be competing in Denver, Colorado at In10sity." Cameron answered.

"Thanks for informing us." Abby said.

"But guess what else i found out, Cathy's got a team so what that means is that she will be there to try to beat us." Cameron also added.

"Oh, boy." Vivi stated. "Cathy is gonna be there to try to start some drama, but we've got a bodyguard that won't let that happen and his name is Cameron Miller, who is my big bro."

"That's right, Vivi." Abby said, then she noticed that it was now 4:05 pm and Shelly and Ally hadn't shown up. "Where are Shelly and Ally? They were supposed to be here by now and it's five minutes past 4:00

"I have no idea." Gianna admitted. "Cameron, can you call them to see what's going on?"

"Will do." Cameron said as he grabbed his cell phone, went to contacts and selected Shelly, he then pushed the call button, put it on speaker mode if Abby, Gianna and Vivi wanted to say something to Shelly and the dial tone sounded twice until Shelly answered.

"Hi, Cameron." Shelly said over the phone.

"Hello, Shelly. We're calling to see where you and Ally were because you two were supposed to be here at the studio at 4:00 like we scheduled." Cameron said.

"We're back in New Orleans."

"You're back at home?!" Abby exclaimed after she had heard that Shelly and Ally were back in New Orleans, where they were from. "What caused this to happen?"

"Honestly, there was a lot of harsh talk from Gloria and Marcia, because they blamed Ally for us getting second place this past saturday and Ally was crying on the plane home through the whole flight because of what was said and they even blamed Chloe and Sophia too" Shelly explained and that made Abby, Gianna, Cameron and Vivi feel bad for them.

"It wasn't your fault, it wasn't Ally's fault, it wasn't Chloe's fault and it wasn't Sophia's fault that we got second place." Gianna added.

"And Ally was awesome despite getting third place." Vivi said.

"Oh, ok. We want to say thank you for being a part of the ALDC and give our love to Ally." Cameron stated.

"Will do." Shelly told them, then Cameron hung up.

"Ally and Shelly didn't do anything to deserve that." Gianna told them.

"I agree." Vivi agreed.

"If anything, it's Marcia and Gloria's faults that we lost at Nexstar this past weekend and the only moms that didn't blame them were Christi, Jackie and Kristie. They were supportive." Abby stated.

"Mom, i think we need to have a talk with Marcia and Gloria." Cameron suggested. "What do you think?"

"I think so too." Abby said, then she got up and headed to the dancer's den with her son and the two walked in. "Chloe, Asia, Sophia, Bella, Kaeli can you please head into Studio A and get ready?"

"Yes." Chloe stated.

"Can do, Miss Abby." Sophia and Asia both said as the five dancers headed into Studio A.