Chapter 5: Competing time, Sitting in.

It was 8:00 AM and the day was saturday, which meant that it was the day that Abby, Cameron, Gianna, the girls and their moms were all going to head to Milwaukee, where Energy Dance was going to be held at. In the parking lot, there was a bus sitting there that would take them to the competition and in the parking lot was Abby, Cameron, Vivi and Gianna.

"Mom, i've got a good feeling that with Ally on the team, we'll knock the other studios out of the park like a grand slam at Nexstar." Cameron predicted.

"I think so too." Abby admitted.

"Without Maddie and Mackenzie, it feels like a whole new dynamic and maybe they'll learn that dance class is important." Vivi said.

"You're right about that, Vivi." Gianna told her as Abby and Cameron both agreed. "Cameron, who do you think will win the Stanley Cup this year?"

"Blackhawks, who else?" Cameron predicted.

"I'll go with Cameron on this one and say when the NHL season is all said and one, the Blackhawks will be skating with the Stanley Cup." Vivi stated, then minutes later, the girls and the moms all arrived with their dancing bags and then everyone was standing near the entrance of the bus.

"All right, is everyone here?" Abby asked.

"Yes, we are." Paige stated.

"All here and accounted for." Asia said, then everyone put their bags in the luggage compartment and got on the bus and in the Driver's Seat was Jim, who drove the ALDC to competitions. Abby, Cameron, Gianna, Vivi, the girls and their moms took their seats and Cameron sat next to Gianna, Vivi sat next to Abby, Chloe sat next to Ally, Paige was sitting with Kendall, Nia sat next to Asia, Brooke sat by herself, Christi was sitting next to Kelly, Kristie sat with Jill and Shelly was sitting by herself across from Kristie and Jill.

"Jim, we're ready whenever you are.

"Nervous, Ally?" Chloe asked the new dancer of the team.

"A little, i just don't want to let you all down since this is my first competition as a member of the Abby Lee Dance Company." Ally admitted.

"You'll do fine, Ally." Paige assured.

"You all think so?" Ally asked.

"We know so." Brooke answered.

"This is also my first competition as a member of the ALDC, so we'll both do our best." Asia told her as the bus was on it's way to Milwaukee and at times, Gianna would whisper something in Cameron's ear and it'd make him laugh, then he would return the favor by whispering someting in her ear, then Gianna would giggle.

The bus arrived in Milwaukee later and was now pulling up to a building that was called the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts and that was going to be the location of Energy Dance competition. Everyone got off the bus, the girls grabbed their bags and headed to the door, Cameron opened it and let the girls, the moms. Gianna and Abby enter first, then he entered next and Abby got them checked in.

"Just to inform you, we'll be competing on the second floor theater." Abby said.

"Thanks for the heads up, Miss Abby." Brooke responded as the group all headed upstairs to the second floor and walked down a hallway, then they saw an door that said "ALDC", which meant that was the dressing room for them, Cameron opened the door and everyone entered.

"Remember this, girls, you've been the reigning national champions and what that means is that every other dance studio wants to beat you and become the champions and also, do not cry like a bunch of brats and be on your best behavior, got it?" Cameron asked the girls with a stern tone and the girls nodded.