Chapter 6: Arrival of the Replacements and Sophia

Later on that afternoon, at the Abby Lee Dance Company, Chloe and Asia were in Studio A stretching while waiting for Ally and the three dancers that Abby and Cameron had called the night before as Christi and Kristie were sitting in the observation room and they saw that Shelly and Ally had just arrived at the studio.

"Hello, everyone." Shelly said.

"Ally, Shelly, we do not have any time to waste because Chloe and Asia are already waiting and the minute those other replacement dancers get here, we're starting the group dance, so make sure you get in there, work on your solo and prove to us that you want to win like you did this past weekend." Cameron informed them.

"You got it." Ally stated as she headed to the Dancer's Den to get ready and Shelly walked to the viewing room.

10 minutes later, two cars, one was a Blue BMW 3 Series 328u xDrive and a silver Kia Optima were pulling in and parked, then a minute later, two girls were walking in, one was 12 and the other one was 10, the 12 year old's name was Kaeli Ware and the name of the 10 year old with Kaeli was Bella Hoffheins and behind them were their mothers Gloria Hampton, who is the mother of Kaeli and Marcia Hoffheins, who is Bella's mother.

"Hello, girls." Cameron greeted. "How are you?"

"Hi, Cameron. Hi, Miss Abby. Hi, Miss Gia." Kaeli responded.

"Hello, there." Bella said.

"Hello." Marcia and Gloria both stated.

"We're glad you made it." Abby told them.

"Abby, Cameron, this is gonna be exciting!" Gianna told them.

"Yes it is." Cameron agreed as he smiled at Gianna, who was feeling warmth whenever he smiled at her and when she smiles at him, he feels that same warmth.

"Bella and Kaeli are both excited to work with you three, maybe they'll learn a lot from Cameron as well. I bet everyone loves him here, don't they?" Bella asked.

"They sure do, but there are some exceptions." Abby admitted.

"That's true." Cameron said, then he glanced at the girls. "Kaeli, Bella, the team consists of you two, Ally, a girl that we've called and she's on her way here, Asia and the only original that stayed on the team when the others went on strike, Chloe."

"Thanks for informing us." Kaeli stated.

"We're all glad that you came on such short notice and gave up everything to be here." Abby told them, then she had a stern look on her face as she spoke again. "Kaeli, Bella, you better work hard and be apprieciative that we're giving you an opportunity and hopefully your mothers learn from everybody else's mistakes. Got it?"

"Crystal clear." Bella replied.

"Good." Gianna said. "Kaeli, Bella, why don't you go into the den and get ready for rehearsal and you two go to the observation room and meet the moms who are already here."

Kaeli and Bella both walked past the front desk and went into the dancer's den while Marcia and Gloria headed upstairs to the observation room and noticed that Christi, Ally and Kristie were sitting up there.

"You must be the new moms." Christi stated.

"Yes we are." Gloria told her.

"My name is Christi Lukasiak, i'm the mother of Chloe. Next to me is Shelly Serigne, she's the mother of Ally and this is Kristie Ray, she's the mother of Asia." Christi introduced.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Gloria Hampton, i'm the mother of Kaeli and this is a friend of mine, her name is Marcia Hoffheins, who is the mother of Bella." Gloria said as she and Marcia shook hands with Christi, Shelly and Kristie and the two took their seats.