Chapter 3: Auditions and Rehearsals

A day later, there were a lot of dancers in Studio A and they were there to audition to get Maddie's spot and their parents, mostly moms were up in the viewing room sitting with Christi, Jill, Holly, Kelly and Kristie. One hopeful mom who was in the viewing room was a curly haired woman named and her name was Jeanette Cota, who has a daughter named Ava, who was auditioning and she owned her own studio called JC's Broadway Dance Academy which is in Nashville, Tennessee and also there was a blonde woman named Leslie Ackerman and next to her was a red haired woman named Diane Pent and even though they had kids who danced in the ALDC, they needed to audition too, down in Studio A was a 17 year old young man named Brandon Pent, who is Diane's son and also with him was a 15 year old girl with brown hair named Payton Ackerman, who is the daughter of Leslie.

Down in Studio A, Abby was with Cameron watching the dancers audition and their moves had their jaws hitting the ground and Vivi, who was also in there was watching as well.

"Mom, these dancers talents are blowing me away." Cameron admitted.

"Me too." Abby agreed. "And we've never seen these many talented kids before in one place at the same time."

"Hopefully the last dancer standing can fit in with the girls and has amazing leg, gorgeous feet, awesome flexibility and has the ability to quickly comprehend." Cameron said.

"Ditto." Abby stated as the moms were up in Studio A watching.

"Let me ask you something, Leslie." Diane stated.

"What is on your mind?" Leslie responded.

"When we were in L.A. this past summer, why did you and Payton leave us without a ride?" Diane asked.

"Because i felt like it and i don't need to answer to you." Leslie retorted.

"You know what? Cameron was right, you are the most rudest woman that this studio has ever seen." Diane snapped quietly as the moms looked on at the argument that Leslie and Diane were having.

"You're a brainless nobody!"

"Well at least i'm not some moronic mom that abandons kids without a ride!"

Abby and Cameron looked up and saw that Leslie and Diane were arguing loudly during the rehearsals.

"Surprise, surprise." Abby fumed, seeing the momma drama up in the viewing room.

"I know, right?" Cameron agreed, he hated to see momma drama. "Maybe i should go up there and put a stop to this."

"Go ahead." Abby said as she saw her son get up and leave Studio A, Cameron headed upstairs and he heard the arguing get louder and then the moms looked at him, which made Diane and Leslie turn around and saw that he had an irritated expression on his face.

"Leslie, Diane, we're trying to audition some dancers and if you want either Payton or Brandon to be a part of the team, you two should SHUT UP!" Cameron growled and the two moms looked scared, then he headed back downstairs to Studio A.

"Remind me not to cross him on a bad day." One mom stated.

Back in Studio A, Cameron had come back and was now watching Gianna teach the dancers some new moves and he looked at his mother's assistant choreographer and he was mesmerized by her beauty.

"Gia is so beautiful, and everytime i'm near her, i feel butterflies in my stomach and maybe one day i could be her one and only guy." Cameron thought to himself, then he snapped out of his thoughts when Abby tapped his shoulder. "Yes, mom?"

"Which dancer do you think stands out in this audition?"

"I'll say Dancer #424." Cameron stated, seeing a brunette girl in the purple dance wear. "I've noticed that she has great posture, her feet aren't sickled, her legs were straight when she did that arabesque and she landed smoothly when she did a aerial walkover and she'd make a great fit to the team if she doesn't have anymore problems."