Chapter 9

Hello my pretties! Here's chapter 9 and I must tell you I'm absolutely positively in LOVE this chapter! :P It's so fun and you get to meet a new character O.o I think you'll like him. So go! Go! Go read and tell me what you think in the comments section! Also don't forget to press that beautiful little vote button. you know you want to :) Come on . . . you know you do

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

Mr. Gray’s P.O.V.

No. This could not be happening. I wasn’t about to let some asshole take away the one thing that’s kept me sane. After I had stormed out I walked along the path blindly towards the village. It was dark and my eyes were having a hard time adjusting.

The nerve of this guy! He thought that he could just demand that Ciel come and live with him? He’s not an animal that you can just but from someone, Ciel is a living breathing person. A living, breathing, beautiful soul that I wish was all mine. That I could do whatever my heart desires to and make that little innocent angle scream my name from pleasure.

Ugh! There I go again with my dirty thoughts. It was bad enough that I couldn’t sleep last night knowing that he was so close to me. It was literally painful.

Sigh, it seems like I’m going to have to try and get over him. No matter how hard I want to just run back to his house and take him away with me so that we can stay together forever I know that it isn’t the reasonable way to approach things.

“I’m just going to have to get over it and suffer,” I mumble to myself.

How am I going to do this? Has my brain even fully processed what’s going on? Why did this guy even want Ciel to come and live with him? Should I come back tomorrow and wish Ciel goodbye? So many questions, so little answers.

I finally reached the village and noticed not may windows were lit up, but I did happen to see one in particular still lit up.

“I need a drink,” I walked into the local tavern and with how empty it was, just a few people here and there, it was probably really late. I wonder how long I was walking along that path.

I sat at one of the bar stools and the bartender, Phil, came over, “What’ll it be? The usual?”

I shook my head, “No, I need something strong. Something that will make me forget that tonight even happened.”

He chuckled, “Someone have a bad day? Don’t worry I got just what you need.”

He disappeared behind a door and came back a few seconds later, “Here.”

He handed me a bottle of something and I didn’t even bother to read what it was as I tipped the bottle back and drank the scorching liquid. It burned my throat, but in a good way, and a hazing buzzed feeling came over me.